Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Ah, I see. I think I will check it out sometime in the future for sure.

Heh, as I have stated in the past I haven't really watched much within the past 1-2 years (so far apart I can't remember exactly). I am assured I was in the Kugimiya Rie phase, like everyone else goes into (Toradora, Shakugan no Shana, Familiar of Zero). What can I say... she makes the world's greatest tsun voice for any character in any situation that calls for it.

Aaaand before that I was in the action phase of anime. This was around when I was in my mid teens watching Naurto and Bleach. Albeit both started good... one went completely terrible by plot while the other overrun by fandom so hard it became a disaster for me to watch any episode later on knowing people think it's the GREATEST thing alive.

I will be honest, though. The main reason I believe why I am having this pause is because my friend had to re-introduce me to touhou after like 3 years of not bothering with it.

Oh well... that's what I get for being a typical japanese culture fan.

Anyways, all that aside... How well do you think the Dangan Ronpa anime will turn out... if you've heard of it. I loved the LP I read through and thinking this is the perfect way of showing others how great the series is without forcing them to read a LP.

Do I type too much? lol.
    Last edited by Dualage; 04-04-2013 at 08:40 AM.

Thread Information