Gunfight's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Hi, I'm a long time fgunz player. (Just came back to fgunz now.) And whenever I press start, the game does not open. I have read the FAQ, and I do not have firewall on and do not use an anti-virus and I have deleted all the dll's of the game and re-downloaded them with no luck at all.

Any suggestions on how to get the game to open after I start it?
    To believe with certainty, we must begin without doubting. - Stanislaw Leszczynski

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Please let me know what's inside of the mlog.txt and launcherlog.txt file. (Can be found in the FGunZ folder.)
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Tires's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    I had this problem earlier this morning as well. Make sure there are no other programs running that could be stopping GunZ from running. For me, it was Creative Cloud. Make sure everything is closed that could interrupt the process, and try again. It might be something with your files though, but try this just in case. Post your mlog here so maybe someone can help you.

Thanks
    This is what I found in my mlog: Dmp ok.
    A hacking attempt has been detected. In accordance with the agreement that members have consented, the FGUNZ staff continues to monitor and collect information on the users who hack. Keep in mind that all the responsibility brought about by committing any illegal act in civil or criminal case falls on the shoulders of the user who commits such an illegal act.
    I'm hacker.
    To believe with certainty, we must begin without doubting. - Stanislaw Leszczynski

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    What programms are open in the background?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post
    What programms are open in the background?
    Skype, google chrome, League of legends.

Thread Information