View Poll Results: Should zombies have Anti lead or not?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

16 69.57%
  • No

7 30.43%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks
    I love infection mode the way it is. Albeit not everyone enjoys it, I love being the zombie and chasing people lol.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    We took out the lead and there was a bigger cry to bring it back.

The argument was zombies are already at a disadvantage (massive knock back, only a dagger, zombies start from a single source) , which I do think is a fair argument so I don't think we have any intention of removing it again.
    the problem is spikers, as they bring problems to many other game types, infection is no exception. A wise man once said, people, groups, large corporations often disregard to try and take charge of things that seem they cannot control, and often wonder why they aren't seeing a change they expected after putting work towards something. Setting the seemingly uncontrollable variables to the back of peoples minds-- those same variables if controlled, would do the same or much better than all that recent work they put in.

Spiking. If you could have an auto kick feature to kick constant spikers, would solve man problems. Even if that is impossible, still should think of solutions to control these out of reach variables.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks
    Definitely yes. Cause the zombies won't be able to hit laggers ( 200~) without being killed in just 5 seconds.

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DeeJayLove View Post
    In infection it does.
    Lol it doesn't have antilead in any mode with melee..

I would like to keep the anti lead, My net shows everyone play normal so I'm fine with it.. But sometimes the anti lead doesn't work...
    Last edited by Mex; 04-30-2014 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Because i wanted to.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    We took out the lead and there was a bigger cry to bring it back.

The argument was zombies are already at a disadvantage (massive knock back, only a dagger, zombies start from a single source) , which I do think is a fair argument so I don't think we have any intention of removing it again.
    i wonder why there were more infection rooms when zombies had to lead than now where they have anti lead again.

pretty sure that people who are content don't really need to say things, but of course the people who aren't content are going to express that they aren't.

but i guess the poll results speak for themselves, although i still believe more people want lead back than anti lead.

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    it doesnt really matter which it is. cause a lagging human with no antilead is unkillable and a lagging zombie with antilead is pretty much unkillable before he/she kills you. whatever way you put it, the lagger will win. With anti-lead the people that aren't lagging have no disadvantage to each other (and no advantages).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information