Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    I must say not all glads are stupid. though it's rare to see a gunner pro that is a sword hero pro at the same time, most of the time gunner pro isn't a sword hero pro, and a sword hero pro isnt a good gunner pro. =A= but meh actually, even the not-so-good at sword when get smeckt. qq, rage, harass, then dropt lel.

Thanks
    I once killed two gunners at once with just a rusty sword in a team deathmatch before, we were the only people alive in a room full of people and then afterwards someone said how I "sword hero'd" both of them, and that's the origin of the first time I've heard that term.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by sakaiyuji7 View Post
    I must say not all glads are stupid. though it's rare to see a gunner pro that is a sword hero pro at the same time, most of the time gunner pro isn't a sword hero pro, and a sword hero pro isnt a good gunner pro. =A= but meh actually, even the not-so-good at sword when get smeckt. qq, rage, harass, then dropt lel.
    Haha

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by deviok View Post
    i once killed two gunners at once with just a rusty sword in a team deathmatch before, we were the only people alive in a room full of people and then afterwards someone said how i "sword hero'd" both of them, and that's the origin of the first time i've heard that term.

ok
    Last edited by mr guy; 05-08-2014 at 10:58 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information