senpai's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by traumatis3r View Post
    wut
    hey cutie

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    i thought they had already removed r from tdm's and duels at one point?

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by -AznNinja View Post
    i thought they had already removed r from tdm's and duels at one point?
    nope

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    its already been discussed and from that the majority wanted it to stay. end of story.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by traumatis3r View Post
    To be honest this mentality is wrong back when I use to play people didn't donate to p-servers to gain an advantage in the game they donated because they liked the server and wanted to support it wither the donation gave an advantage or not people didn't care of-course your going to get a hell alot more donations when you get this advantage in-game but its slowly killing this game not like its already on life support. Played vs some kid other day to warm-up and after 3-4 rounds he actually said 'wow this no [r] I CANT PLAY [R]' and just randomly left room and said to me 'I have never played without [r]' killing peoples play style they ain't even aware.
    Although this is technically how it should be, seeing as the true definition of a donation is to give and not expect any materialistic items in return, not many people nowadays would really donate under that condition. In the GunZ community, unless you give them some sort of advantage with what they're "donating" for, odds are a majority won't buy it. There may be a small percentage who really care about the server and want to help keep it alive, or there may be those (like me) who care about looks and want their characters to look good, but IMO that'd be a really small percentage.

My opinion ? Don't take away the [R] tag people enjoy playing with. Just find a way to fairly nerf all of the weapons and donator weapons to completely balance everything, but still give donator items some sort of advantage, even if it's a very small one (like a slight change in delay but keep the damage the same as most other weapons). Sure a lot of people might cry, but at least it'll be somewhat fair to everyone.

But that most likely won't happen cos *****s is lazy

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

6. The following user said thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I don't see why [R] has to be removed though their are some RARE games out their without [r] and its most of the time full 8v8 tdms and its really enjoyable too most of the time.

kinda contradicting myself but this is how it is the community seem to enjoy the spam so make your own game and since theirs so many people whos aganist it should be full maybe not as much as games with [r] but good enough to be enjoyable
    Last edited by Traumatiser; 10-17-2014 at 03:53 AM.

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    This topic has came up way too much, and I'm sticking to what I have said in every single thread pretaining this topic. Having unlimited reload just sounds op in general, Keep it in training rooms and play modes like infected, gungame, etc. This is able to be done easily, we don't allow certain mods in Quest, the same can be done for TDMs and Duels.

If players cry that they want to TDM with [R] we have a Team Training game mode.

That's all.
    Last edited by Sonji; 10-17-2014 at 06:16 AM.

9. The following 4 users say thank you to Sonji for this useful post:

Ao (10-17-2014), Eddie (10-17-2014), Ommadawn (10-17-2014)

Freestyler

Thanks
    1. [r] makes skill level go down since no1 cant aim shit without the mod
    2. no1 cws cause majority of fg cant play without [r]
    3. most people who play fg play [r] cause its easier and more fun but eventually it gets boring and not as fun because people use dumb tactics that ruin the game like spamming and it sucks cause with these 850delay sgs you can triple rs instead of just rsing which makes the spam even worse. Like who dafaq in their right mind would make a game where you don't need to reload your gun.
    4. [r] ruins the balance since people can spam snipers all they want without their long reloading time making other weapons like revs useless as fk as much as it already is because of snipers and how op they are
    5. People say stuff like "we enjoy [r] mod" and stuff like that but to be honest a game is not that fun if it's unbalanced and everyone resolves on a single tactic being spamming and im pretty sure it ruins the whole concept of gunz as people are now spamming instead of kstyling or dstyling which is the only thing that actually makes the game any different than any other game
    6. [r] makes donors even more op cause donors can actually triple rs while non-donor sgs apart from the lvl 60 ones can't. Like damn just make all the sgs in the game 1000delay so people can rs instead of triple rs which helps reduce the spam as well as make it so people will do more movement.

11. The following user said thank you to Akimbo for this useful post:

AkimboFx (10-17-2014)

Ch4rmander's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    agreed

BaileyJay's Avatar Hall Hero

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    1. [r] makes skill level go down since no1 cant aim shit without the mod
    2. no1 cws cause majority of fg cant play without [r]
    3. most people who play fg play [r] cause its easier and more fun but eventually it gets boring and not as fun because people use dumb tactics that ruin the game like spamming and it sucks cause with these 850delay sgs you can triple rs instead of just rsing which makes the spam even worse. Like who dafaq in their right mind would make a game where you don't need to reload your gun.
    4. [r] ruins the balance since people can spam snipers all they want without their long reloading time making other weapons like revs useless as fk as much as it already is because of snipers and how op they are
    5. People say stuff like "we enjoy [r] mod" and stuff like that but to be honest a game is not that fun if it's unbalanced and everyone resolves on a single tactic being spamming and im pretty sure it ruins the whole concept of gunz as people are now spamming instead of kstyling or dstyling which is the only thing that actually makes the game any different than any other game
    6. [r] makes donors even more op cause donors can actually triple rs while non-donor sgs apart from the lvl 60 ones can't. Like damn just make all the sgs in the game 1000delay so people can rs instead of triple rs which helps reduce the spam as well as make it so people will do more movement.
    I agree with 6. not the rest lol. Let people enjoy [r] if they like don't join if you don't wtf lol.

14. The following user said thank you to BaileyJay for this useful post:

Eddie (10-17-2014)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information