Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
This. Was in the middle of typing exactly this but you beat me to it xD.

What don't people understand about taking something away isn't always gonna be the solution to a problem ? "Oh qq too many rooms with [R] tag, take it away !" "Snipers too OP it's unfair I get killed in 1-2 shots take them away qq." What if I were to get godly aim with revolvers ? And started teaching all my friends to get good with revs and we dumpster all over people in CW ? Are you guys gonna go crying to take away revs from CW too ? If you take too many things away, you're just feeding into the low activity in CW. How about instead of wasting the time crying about it, use that time to practice even harder and get more skilled ? It's not like dodging a sniper is impossible. Depending on the player it may be really really difficult, but when it comes to games like these there's always a counter for something, even for snipers. Whether it's getting better to the point where you kill a lot more fast/accurately, or you get better at dodging shots, it's not impossible.

tl;dr - I vote no. Stop wasting valuable time crying that could be used to train and get a lot better at the game.
you can't really teach aiming tho