Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Name of reported player : William the ET .

Reason : I was in an event that hasn't started yet still at game room , that event (Lava) needed high HP / AP in order to win , I had to change character so I told William I'm going to change fast .
    I changed character and came to the event channel and the event hasn't started yet, apparently William changed the pass of the room before starting it , room had 30/32 players . Kept whispering the so called 'ET' for the password but all he did was ignore . P.S ( Changing the password of the event LAVA is only when you start the room such events like DBN etc...)
    He could've easily given me the pass before the room actually started , whispered him over 5 times no response and the room had atleast a minute before starting.
    Again room was at 30/32 players meaning 3 more players could've joined since there was a GM inside the room but none could password was changed .

please talk with the new ET for his stupid act
    k thnx

only Dave , McSic and Adorable may complete this report since it's a staff report.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Can you post screenshots of you contacting him asking for the password as you stated in your post?

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Really? You said you were gonna switch characters, and I waited some extra time. After doing so... You came back into the lobby asking for it. Linzor repeated the password, a bit more people joined. I guess you were late after him saying it again, and then after people joined I stated 'Password changed'. When I did so, you along with like 5 others were whispering me for the password, even after I waited for you. It doesn't take long for you to change a character, so how dare you report me after I waited. And, plus Linzor saying the password in the lobby a bit after others joining. What I will take blame for is not responding, I apologize, but as stated above, many others were whispering me for it after saying password changed. Will wait for Adorable/Admins to handle this.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    Really? You said you were gonna switch characters, and I waited some extra time. After doing so... You came back into the lobby asking for it. Linzor repeated the password, a bit more people joined. I guess you were late after him saying it again, and then after people joined I stated 'Password changed'. When I did so, you along with like 5 others were whispering me for the password, even after I waited for you. It doesn't take long for you to change a character, so how dare you report me after I waited. And, plus Linzor saying the password in the lobby a bit after others joining. What I will take blame for is not responding, I apologize, but as stated above, many others were whispering me for it after saying password changed. Will wait for Adorable/Admins to handle this.
    took me less than 5 seconds to change characters and password was changed already tried spice all the time it was changed .
    Maybe someone else changed it , but still you didn't respond to my whispers YOU know I whispered you alot saying password isnt working before you stated pass is changed .
    Any way i'll put the evidence in a bit lol

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    took me less than 5 seconds to change characters and password was changed already tried spice all the time it was changed .
    Maybe someone else changed it , but still you didn't respond to my whispers YOU know I whispered you alot saying password isnt working before you stated pass is changed .
    Any way i'll put the evidence in a bit lol
    No, put the evidence now. It didn't take you 5 seconds because I waited longer than 5 seconds. And Linzor did say it in the event lobby the password was spice, so if it took you less than 5 seconds why didn't you join? This report is uncivil, you know yourself that I waited longer than 5 seconds, maybe even 10-15. But anyways, show the proof of you whispering me even though > it doesn't make sense if you changed characters when you had the opportunity to join the room in the first place.

Bulbasaur's Avatar Gang Gang

Country
    Thanks
    I'll state my opinion as a veteran Event Team member. William made the mistake of not answering you and not paying very close attention ( He also shouldn't have changed the password regardless ), HOWEVER, he is not required to wait for you, or for ANYBODY for that matter. We host events for the server when it is convenient for us. We try to make it so everyone can participate but that is just not possible. I understand you wanted to change characters and you had asked him to wait, but he is not required to do so and that does not in ANY way make him a bad Event Team member.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    No, put the evidence now. It didn't take you 5 seconds because I waited longer than 5 seconds. And Linzor did say it in the event lobby the password was spice, so if it took you less than 5 seconds why didn't you join? This report is uncivil, you know yourself that I waited longer than 5 seconds, maybe even 10-15. But anyways, show the proof of you whispering me even though > it doesn't make sense if you changed characters when you had the opportunity to join the room in the first place.
    When linzor said the pass is spice it wasn't , I guess it's not your fault if you didn't change the PW .
    http://i.imgur.com/yz0vFTW.jpg
    p.s i took the ss a bit late so it shows that the room was at 17/32.
    btw sorry for "****ing idiot" part , got raged for a bit there... lol

If M(ichi didn't change the password as he claims then there is nothing really here to report him for ...
    I mean despite the fact he ignored my whispers he probably was being spammed by many other people that's why he couldn't reply (my analysis)
    All I know is I whispered William about me switching characters ( guess he approved ) he replied with "'-' "so I went fast then came back and password was changed before linzor / william it explains the fact that the room was 30/32 said it's changed like 15 mins earlier . When an event is announced it fills right away 32/32 .

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    @Hulk, I guess case is closed for now.

@The new ET's, make sure when you host events such as Lava/DBN to change the password before you decide to hit the "Start Game" button.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Thread Information