Country
    Thanks
    ur a ****in god

2. The following user said thank you to Shino for this useful post:

Irahnik (04-14-2015)

Cactus's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    lol thought ur voice would of been a lot higher? good job, can i ask who's the girl in red ?
    Spoiler!

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Sick man

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Cool but not my kind of music / the beat sounds so familiar, not sure where I heard it before.

Irahnik's Avatar xrahmaan.com

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Cool but not my kind of music / the beat sounds so familiar, not sure where I heard it before.
    i feel u breh, yo idk about the beat but the sample in it has been used somewhere before but i forget where

Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Upload the old one where you sang with your cousin again.
    BYE MIKE

Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    lol thought ur voice would of been a lot higher? good job, can i ask who's the girl in red ?
    thats my girlfriend lololol
    gunz UI/3D dev since 2010, fg dev from 2014-2016 - find me on your favorite music platform :)

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Irahnik View Post
    i feel u breh, yo idk about the beat but the sample in it has been used somewhere before but i forget where
    Remember please. LOL it's pissing me off that I can't tell where that sample is from. It sounds like a song from Blu. Can't remember for the life of me where that sample is from e.e

Dope flow though man. Lyrics are pretty good too. I for one love that static. It's used in a lot of underground hip-hop and that's what gives it that vibe a lot of the time. That's the main reason why I liked this song. Hip-hop heads unite '-'

If you're open to criticism, only thing I'd work on is your tone of voice. Seemed kinda monotone for a lot of the song and it makes it hard to hear you at certain parts where the beat overpowers you. Other than that this is a quality track man ^^

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

8. The following user said thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Irahnik (04-17-2015)

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Use your popularity and make your listeners play GunZ do some advertising kk

Irahnik's Avatar xrahmaan.com

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lt Eddie View Post
    Remember please. LOL it's pissing me off that I can't tell where that sample is from. It sounds like a song from Blu. Can't remember for the life of me where that sample is from e.e

Dope flow though man. Lyrics are pretty good too. I for one love that static. It's used in a lot of underground hip-hop and that's what gives it that vibe a lot of the time. That's the main reason why I liked this song. Hip-hop heads unite '-'

If you're open to criticism, only thing I'd work on is your tone of voice. Seemed kinda monotone for a lot of the song and it makes it hard to hear you at certain parts where the beat overpowers you. Other than that this is a quality track man ^^
    yo dude i realized that too actually D: like a couple days after releasing the song i was like wtf, my delivery couldve been 100x better, but eh whatever its already out there so its whatever, but thanks my dude!

Originally Posted by Jonathan pls View Post
    Use your popularity and make your listeners play GunZ do some advertising kk
    i already do AND VICE VERSA
    gunz UI/3D dev since 2010, fg dev from 2014-2016 - find me on your favorite music platform :)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    pretty dopeee

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    need better production and you sound like a typical soundcloud struggle rapper. be different, have something unique about you

could improve on the flow by not having to force so many rushed in words, but thats just my opinion gl fam

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information