Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    She said he was the first? To be honest surely he had doubt in his mind when they did the dirt that clearly he wasn't the first. Anyhow, she hasn't cheated during the relationship so why does the past matter, so what if he wasn't the first one to poke the mantelpiece, maybe he could be the last? Assuming they stay together, no relationship goes without a lie, atleast she's finally come clean about it. Personally it wouldn't bother me.
    your gf is doing the same to you : )

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Alwis View Post
    Does it really matter that she lied about such a thing? And i'm pretty sure she had her own reasons to do that, because being a 'virgin' for a girl is considered a good girl whereas having slept with several people makes you a 'whore'.
    I personally feel that society is fked up these days.
    I would rather date someone who has had several partners before, than a virgin; because the 'whore' will be way more fun to be around with than the virgin; and she will be way better in bed.
    pce
    Alwis!!!! is right.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Yo.. Who cares if it isn't that girls first time. I honestly wouldn't care, because of dis youth timerino's bro..

I have had a few girlfriends who had sex before they dated me.. But that's totally normal, so I really don't know why your bro is so down.. PROBABLY DRUNK!

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    Yo.. Who cares if it isn't that girls first time. I honestly wouldn't care, because of dis youth timerino's bro..

I have had a few girlfriends who had sex before they dated me.. But that's totally normal, so I really don't know why your bro is so down.. PROBABLY DRUNK!
    Nah, I'm planning on getting him wasted either this coming friday or saturday. Dunno man, I guess it was a big deal to him. As I stated on my earlier posts, this happened to me as well and I ended up regretting of letting go of my ex since she was really awesome. We had so many similarities and were pretty much happy until the day I decided to ask how many partners she's been with. Everything went downhill from there. My brother's situation is somehow similar since I his GF had 3 partners before him. Let me clarify this for all yall, she said that HE was her first secks partner. Now my bro and her went to a party and she got hella drunk, she was talkin to another man so my brother god jelly and decided to cock block, while goin home she said that he shouldn't be jelly since she had experiences before. Upon hearing the word "experience" my brother probed around what she said and bam! She revealed that she had secks before him even when she stated that he was her first time. He dropped her outta his car and in the middle of the street. I haven't personally heard her side tho. If you've been following this thread, you'll know that she's been coming to our house ever since but my brother doesn't want to see her no more lol. I still feel bad for her, but im completely on my bro's side.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Legend

Thanks
    best advice by far. is provided by Kable. Tell him to hit that and hit it again. but never love her. and if he a vergin then he should def find a vergin. a girl thats loos doesnt deserve a first timer tbh. all decent girls want a first timer. so tell him this. and also tell him to hit the gym. im sure she will miss that body after it has packs. trust been there done that.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    your gf is doing the same to you : )
    Nikka i know i wasn't the first afff, but I ain't bothered.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Nikka i know i wasn't the first afff, but I ain't bothered.
    Alpha af bruh.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    I think your brother is alpa as fck. If the only reason he was together with her was because he believed she was a virgin then he is retarded, even if she "lied", how does that not justify for wasting 2 and a half years of HER life for his sake. She probably only lied about it so he could be happy, and told him about it when being drunk because she felt bad about it and he deserves better. She's suffering way more than him and your brother doesn't deserve someone as good as her

Originally Posted by Shino View Post
    That's literally autistic guys excuse for having tiny penises

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Too late, they broke up man. I think its for the best tbh. Dunno who knows, maybe they'll get back together.

yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    Too late, they broke up man. I think its for the best tbh. Dunno who knows, maybe they'll get back together.
    Thank god. And no, I hope they don't.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information