Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jianyu's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SkyWodka View Post
    If there is a room tag like this then every glad room would have this tag. Then there wouldnt be a point on buying/using donator Sword.
    That is definitely not true. A good portion of the glad rooms atm don't even use the [glad] tag, because gunners make them sometimes to have fun and do something different. Why would they choose to not use their donor sword? Gunners don't care about arbitrary glad rooms. There's even some glads (lightdark, bforever) who use piss tank ele flips to make up for how noob they are (and to piss people off)

Sure, in a competitive room they're gonna use the rusty tag. But atm they're already using rusty. No competitive glad that I know of has bought donor sword, and if they did they don't use them in the first place. At least with the [Rusty-Dmg Only] tag (setting melee dmg to 15, as opposed to apart of [glad] tag) they could put on whatever sword compliments their outfit, **so they'd have an actual reason to put on donor sword in the first place if they wanted to LOL.** This, if anything, generates more buys of donor weapons as competitive glads could use them without being piss-sword abusers. Personally, it's the main reason why I haven't donated for one either; that reason again being, as is, I'd never even use the thing since I don't abuse piss swords.

Even if this was the case, there's tons of other stuff to donate for; I assure you, the FIRST thing the glads who donated got was the VIP thing. I've seen no "actual glads" running around with donor sword in my entire years of playing here lol.

I really implore you to read my OP and the replies before you, as I've already addressed that THREE times now.

Again not really seeing any downsides to having an optional tag that limits sword damage and lets you keep your current sword model...

p.s. sorry for the annoying formatting but after some of these replies I really feel like I need to make sure my main points are seen very clearly lol.
    Last edited by Jianyu; 01-16-2017 at 08:08 PM.

Thread Information