Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Jianyu's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Second of all, I don't play the game,
    Thank you for your interest in our study. Unfortunately, you do not fill the demographic we are currently looking for right now. Please, try again at a later date.

Again, I must sleep. Others, we will continue this tomorrow. Thank you all for participating in the study.

Good night,

Jianyu

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    There are potentially right things, as far as this goes, there are also a couple of things you've "exaggerated" with them a bit there.

Have my honest opinion ;

While it is known that usually "gunners" are standing between 11-16 years of age, they're not all this "stupid" and unsuccessful as you mention them to be.
    As a person who prefers playing with any sort of melee weapon above playing with a ranged weapon, or "Gladiator" in short.

I am strongly opposed to your way of "Including" everyone who plays both styles, There are exceptions on both sides.
    Like I know "gunners" who aren't that "stupid" as you introduce them to be, as much as I know "gladiators" who are being extremely disrespectful towards others.

Therefore, I think you should reconsider your way of saying things.

(Any of said above is not meant to offend)

Thanks,

Leo.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jianyu View Post
    Again, I've stated before that opinions will be discarded when compiling the data. While welcome, they tend to inject personal bias (as you've done with your bigotry towards people who play a different game type, while I can't agree about disliking someone over something as silly as that, I respect your right to have that feeling)

We are doing science here. Science relies heavily (I'd say purely, but where would we be without someone challenging the status quo? a la, myself) on facts. You know this, and constantly try to undermine science itself. That is trolling, my friend. I don't know if you're doing it on purpose, or simply out of pure ignorance (I'm assuming the latter, as seems to be the case with the rest of the gunners on here)

Although, this is good! You are participating in science yourself by adding to the pool of data we have because of this.

Your contribution is appreciated,

Jianyu

I am very impressed by your skill at the game. Is that what you wanted to hear? You're not the first gunner to try to put some kind of personal ego boost into their post.

I also must ask you to refrain from using the "N-word". I'm not sure where you come from, but in civilized societies that word is avoided as it has a nasty history behind it. Look it up if you don't know! (18+)

Also your signature is wrong, you need to intend your while loops.

Good luck,

Jianyu
    First of all you're 'impressed by my skill at the game' ? how is this an contribution thread on the opinion of gladiator vs gunner when all you do is shot down everyones opinion of showing how really their is no skill in gladiator? but when someones says something anything positive about gladiator or something insulting about using guns its auto added to your list.

Its cool though I've seen a thousand players of you over the years now 2nd of all I'm 22, I know the history of the 'N-Word' and I can say it when I want, how I want, and to WHO I want. the 'nasty history' of this word ok then lets tell the world to stop listening to rap/hip hop/rnb because some little outdated guy on a game called GunZ:The Duel who thinks its called SwordZ:The Duel because it has 'nasty history' nice l0gic just shows why 90% of gladiators are braindead but yeah thats just my 'opinion' dont have to cry about it in your next post which I know for sure you're going to make

Thirdly I am quite aware my signature is wrong is that all you have to say to justify and avoid the fact that gladiator is full of a useless self-centered, people who think their so good yet their skill level is below-par oh by the way continue avoiding my 'contribution' because I thought that was what this thread was about it was surpose to be 'non-bias' right? zzz shhhh I mean it is non-bias my bad guy that feels hes wasted his whole life on a game thinking gladiator was important and now hes just trying so hard to make his time he spent into learning to glad on a game which was HOSTED tournaments when you had to use 'BOTH/Guns' its ok though my signature is wrong I need to indent my loops to make any sense to you right? D::
    Last edited by Traumatiser; 08-29-2014 at 12:45 PM.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Thank you for your interest in our study. Unfortunately, you do not fill the demographic we are currently looking for right now. Please, try again at a later date.

Again, I must sleep. Others, we will continue this tomorrow. Thank you all for participating in the study.

Good night,

Jianyu
    Took you that long to figure that out? A pity indeed... Guess you aren't as smart and observing as you're trying to look like :'). Unfortunately for you, I meet any requirement. Nowhere does it state I can't participate in threads here, unfortunately you can't create the rules. I'm on topic, opinion based and have long enough experience with both types of game modes and players participating in it.

Have a good night sleep

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    I stopped reading after I read that 'gladiators' have an higher IQ that those who use shotguns or any other type of weapon other than a sword.

Until you can provide evidence of that being true I will not participate in this so called 'non-bias' thread.
    Last edited by Notorious; 08-29-2014 at 01:30 PM.

Jianyu's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by traumatis3r View Post
    that gladiator is full of a useless self-centered, people who think their so good yet their skill level is below-par
    I've randomly gone into gladiator games and been insulted so hard even though I didn't say anything just because I went 10-0 in a gladiator game and then was kicked because I was a 'noob and new gladiator player' theirs been much more insulting incidents but I won't say cause is x-rated brah

For those reading: We are currently looking for people who have an average or above-average ability to comprehend discussions/arguments. You also cannot come off as hypocritical, and you have to actually play the game.

I really must sleep now. Hopefully more subjects will be available tomorrow (35 PST probably isn't the best time to be looking for people!)

For Science!

Jianyu

Edit: I also highly suggest stopping the usage of the "N-word", I have reported your post containing it. I suggest removing it before the admins see it (a little tip, one of the admins is actually african-american)
    Last edited by Jianyu; 08-29-2014 at 12:48 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    First of all you're 'impressed by my skill at the game' ? how is this an contribution thread on the opinion of gladiator vs gunner when all you do is shot down everyones opinion of showing how really their is no skill in gladiator? but when someones says something anything positive about gladiator or something insulting about using guns its auto added to your list.

Its cool though I've seen a thousand players of you over the years now 2nd of all I'm 22, I know the history of the 'N-Word' and I can say it when I want, how I want, and to WHO I want. the 'nasty history' of this word ok then lets tell the world to stop listening to rap/hip hop/rnb because some little outdated guy on a game called GunZ:The Duel who thinks its called SwordZ:The Duel because it has 'nasty history' nice l0gic just shows why 90% of gladiators are braindead but yeah thats just my 'opinion' dont have to cry about it in your next post which I know for sure you're going to make

Thirdly I am quite aware my signature is wrong is that all you have to say to justify and avoid the fact that gladiator is full of a useless self-centered, people who think their so good yet their skill level is below-par oh by the way continue avoiding my 'contribution' because I thought that was what this thread was about it was surpose to be 'non-bias' right? zzz shhhh I mean it is non-bias my bad guy that feels hes wasted his whole life on a game thinking gladiator was important and now hes just trying so hard to make his time he spent into learning to glad on a game which was HOSTED tournaments when you had to use 'BOTH/Guns' its ok though my signature is wrong I need to indent my loops to make any sense to you right? D::
    gn gg, nt cy@ soz4ownd

fyi: im 1/3d african sudan to be exact so I guess I have my 'privilege' to say it right ? o.o
    Last edited by Traumatiser; 08-29-2014 at 12:51 PM.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks

For those reading: We are currently looking for people who have an average or above-average ability to comprehend discussions/arguments. You also cannot come off as hypocritical, and you have to actually play the game.

I really must sleep now. Hopefully more subjects will be available tomorrow (35 PST probably isn't the best time to be looking for people!)

For Science!

Jianyu

Edit: I also highly suggest stopping the usage of the "N-word", I have reported your post containing it. I suggest removing it before the admins see it (a little tip, one of the admins is actually african-american)
    So much for your science. Another lie? As far as I'm concerned the two admins we have here are both European. I already doubted every single 'fact' you stated in here, perhaps everything is just a lie? Hmmm.

Lilith's Avatar You got bòran styled =)

Thanks
    why are people still replying to this thread...
    i told you this was going to happen. >___<
    it's not ever going to get anywhere.

LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUESTLOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST LOCK REQUEST
    "Don't grow down, grow out."

Oink's Avatar 꿀꿀 💗

Country
    Thanks
    Thank you for your reply! As much as I'd like to take it seriously, I'm afraid I cannot see somebody with the title of "me haz 9 inch d" earnestly.

However, you were instrumental to this thread by proving the points in the OP.

Thank you for your contribution,

Jianyu
    You probably don't even have anything else to say and dragged my user title into the problem.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information