Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Saiyan's Avatar Champion.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Nah wasn't denied I just didn't follow the format
    Maybe yours didn't get denied, but other people suggested it and that got denied straight away. Because:

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...will-never-add

In the end, playing legit pays off.
    Originally Posted by DesiBoii View Post
    me and saiyan bffs

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
    Maybe yours didn't get denied, but other people suggested it and that got denied straight away. Because:

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...will-never-add
    Eh I would say this is different from a room tag, we will see what the authorities think about this matter.

Country
    Thanks
    Eh I would say this is different from a room tag, we will see what the authorities think about this matter.
    In my opinion, the newbie channel is dead anyway. This will cost development time for a channel that is 95% of the time empty. Also, GunZ has come to a moment where only old gens (or new gens but with experience) come back. I haven't seen a "real" newbie who just installed the game with no experience since Ijji.

me and saiyan bffs

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    In my opinion, the newbie channel is dead anyway. This will cost development time for a channel that is 95% of the time empty. Also, GunZ has come to a moment where only old gens (or new gens but with experience) come back. I haven't seen a "real" newbie who just installed the game with no experience since Ijji.
    With that mentally the game will be done for in the upcoming year or 2. We must strive for sucess.

Clearly our base model that we are currently following isn't projecting sucess in any way shape or form, rather we lose more players than we gain. To conclude, to keep gunz alive and sustained with a decent player base we must look forward and welcome new players and all work together in hopes for the new players staying and finding fgunz as their second home as it is mine.

Country
    Thanks
    With that mentally the game will be done for in the upcoming year or 2. We must strive for sucess.

Clearly our base model that we are currently following isn't projecting sucess in any way shape or form, rather we lose more players than we gain. To conclude, to keep gunz alive and sustained with a decent player base we must look forward and welcome new players and all work together in hopes for the new players staying and finding fgunz as their second home as it is mine.
    GunZ will never "gain" a lot of people because of one good reason, the official GunZ is dead. FGunZ can't advertise or put the game on Steam to gain players. All of that is prohibited. The only target audience FGunZ has, are the players who know GunZ from back in the days and most of them are either too old, busy with work or just not interested anymore. Deal with it. Play other (new) games and enjoy GunZ while it lasts.

me and saiyan bffs

6. The following user said thank you to Saiyan for this useful post:

asiantc (10-07-2016)

Donator

Thanks
    yes dude fk donors i want to lvl up but fking full donors limit breaker newbie channel good suggetsion

Wanderlust's Avatar Netflix & Chill

Country
    Thanks
    GunZ will never "gain" a lot of people because of one good reason, the official GunZ is dead. FGunZ can't advertise or put the game on Steam to gain players. All of that is prohibited. The only target audience FGunZ has, are the players who know GunZ from back in the days and most of them are either too old, busy with work or just not interested anymore. Deal with it. Play other (new) games and enjoy GunZ while it lasts.

Ur a ****ing liar I don't believe u for shit I love this game to death and I refuse to accept the truth but I want to believe is me becoming a decent training player

Charm Hye's Avatar ☆The Three Koreateers

Country
    Thanks
    What if, the new player decided to donate or got gifted by someone? So, he can't play right?
    Maybe something like, detects the old players/donors account not to enter, even they made/have a level 1-50 character.
    Last edited by Charm Hye; 10-12-2016 at 03:32 PM.

❤❤❤ Charm Hye ❤❤❤
    To be F E A R L E S S is to F E A R

The pen is my sword for I am the warrior of words.
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/noona_ssi

Natto's Avatar Piece of Kek

Country
    Thanks
    Bad idea, it's not a good idea to divide the player base when it is already small

I like to start wildfires

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Charm Hye View Post
    What if, the new player decided to donate or got gifted by someone? So, he can't play right?
    Maybe something like, detects the old players/donors account not to enter, even they made/have a level 1-50 character.
    No shitty new player would randomly get gifted unless they have experience enough to play in regular channel.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Wanderlust View Post
    Ur a ****ing liar I don't believe u for shit I love this game to death and I refuse to accept the truth but I want to believe is me becoming a decent training player
    Shut up nerd

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Natto View Post
    Bad idea, it's not a good idea to divide the player base when it is already small
    How would we be dividing? There's already 3 channels.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information