Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    #Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other
    fgunz (other 1 got closed cuz of format xD)

Suggestion title:
    no donors

Suggestion description:
    no donors in the newbie channel so new players dont keep getting 3 shotted all the time by the likes of me

2. The following 7 users say thank you to Skull for this useful post:

Again (10-07-2016), Discern (10-10-2016), Hulk (10-06-2016), ImComming4U (10-07-2016), Mex (10-07-2016), TomasEdison (10-07-2016), Tzunami best0 (10-12-2016)

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    I say no. There's not really a point to this lol. If you take away the donors from the newbie channel, you may as well take away all of the weapons. It's a matter of the experienced player's skill, not so much the damage and delay of their weapon. They're noobs. They barely have a basic concept of the game. Even if an experienced player makes a new char and sneaks into the newbie channel with the lowest damage SGs, they'll still drop everyone that's truly a noob.

Instead of restricting the items that people paid for, why not come up with something where new created characters receive a free special level 0 ranged weapon of their choice that's balanced out to stand a chance against donors (could do one of each type like one SG, spray, rev/pistol, sniper, etc), but the catch is that once you reach level 51 and can't enter the newbie channel anymore, that weapon expires and will no longer exist.

The only downside I see to it is that experienced players can create new characters and still troll with those items, but at least the true new players would have a weapon to stand somewhat of a chance against them. Also, this would only really work if you can limit the item to only be used in the newbie channel and not be able to be brought to the main channel (since everyone and their mothers would just make new chars, get them to level 50 and flood the main channel with these weapons).

I already know the devs are gonna say no and tell me to go fck myself since it sounds a bit complicated to do, but worth a shot. Thoughts on this?

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

4. The following user said thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Mex (10-07-2016)

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    I say no. There's not really a point to this lol. If you take away the donors from the newbie channel, you may as well take away all of the weapons. It's a matter of the experienced player's skill, not so much the damage and delay of their weapon. They're noobs. They barely have a basic concept of the game. Even if an experienced player makes a new char and sneaks into the newbie channel with the lowest damage SGs, they'll still drop everyone that's truly a noob.

Instead of restricting the items that people paid for, why not come up with something where new created characters receive a free special level 0 ranged weapon of their choice that's balanced out to stand a chance against donors (could do one of each type like one SG, spray, rev/pistol, sniper, etc), but the catch is that once you reach level 51 and can't enter the newbie channel anymore, that weapon expires and will no longer exist.

The only downside I see to it is that experienced players can create new characters and still troll with those items, but at least the true new players would have a weapon to stand somewhat of a chance against them. Also, this would only really work if you can limit the item to only be used in the newbie channel and not be able to be brought to the main channel (since everyone and their mothers would just make new chars, get them to level 50 and flood the main channel with these weapons).

I already know the devs are gonna say no and tell me to go fck myself since it sounds a bit complicated to do, but worth a shot. Thoughts on this?
    Ur an idiot. U said no because even if pros had non donors they would still "drop the new people", you can take that concept and apply it to the noobs having donors, they would still get dropped....

Reason I'm suggesting this is so they don't get dropped in 3 shots.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Ur an idiot. U said no because even if pros had non donors they would still "drop the new people", you can take that concept and apply it to the noobs having donors, they would still get dropped....

Reason I'm suggesting this is so they don't get dropped in 3 shots.
    I'm an idiot for suggesting that they get a free temporary weapon to stand somewhat of a chance against 9-10 dmg shotties? Or am I an idiot to you because I'm the only one who logically disagreed and didn't lick your nutsack?

Yeah bro let's make it so people buy these donors with real cash and then pick and choose where they can use that shit that they paid real money for. You a genius. I'mma take notes off you for sure fam.

I'm not saying if you give them this free gun they're gonna aim like a ****ing rank 1 player and go 100-0 on all the best players on FG who come in the newbie channel... the point is to give them something that helps them stand somewhat of a closer chance, not guarantee them a win. No ****ing shit Sherlock they're still going to be noobs with lack of skill. But if you give them a 9 dmg shotty, if they happen to hit any of the shots it will at least make it a little more fair, regardless of if their aim is trash or not. The damage will even out. As opposed to them trying to keep up with a LB or even the 9 dmg shotties while using a level 5 SG.

Giving brand new created chars special bonuses is common in a lot of games where everyone pays for powerful shit. So don't try coming at my neck like I'm some retard dawg.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

7. The following user said thank you to Eddie for this useful post:

Mex (10-07-2016)

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    I'm an idiot for suggesting that they get a free temporary weapon to stand somewhat of a chance against 9-10 dmg shotties? Or am I an idiot to you because I'm the only one who logically disagreed and didn't lick your nutsack?

Yeah bro let's make it so people buy these donors with real cash and then pick and choose where they can use that shit that they paid real money for. You a genius. I'mma take notes off you for sure fam.

I'm not saying if you give them this free gun they're gonna aim like a ****ing rank 1 player and go 100-0 on all the best players on FG who come in the newbie channel... the point is to give them something that helps them stand somewhat of a closer chance, not guarantee them a win. No ****ing shit Sherlock they're still going to be noobs with lack of skill. But if you give them a 9 dmg shotty, if they happen to hit any of the shots it will at least make it a little more fair, regardless of if their aim is trash or not. The damage will even out. As opposed to them trying to keep up with a LB or even the 9 dmg shotties while using a level 5 SG.

Giving brand new created chars special bonuses is common in a lot of games where everyone pays for powerful shit. So don't try coming at my neck like I'm some retard dawg.
    OK idiot now think about it,
    Not allowing donor, or giving newbie kids free weapons. They both solve the same issue right donkey?

OK now think about which one is easier,
    A restriction code on a channel or giving ever single new character 2 gunz, 2 meds, a sword, and donor armour to last till they are level 51. Great idea so every broke ***** just keeps using new accs so he never donates.

Get the point donkey?
    Ya stubid.

Oh also, I'm gonna have to ask you to tone down your attitude, thank you.
    Last edited by Skull; 10-07-2016 at 09:28 AM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    OK idiot now think about it,
    Not allowing donor, or giving newbie kids free weapons. They both solve the same issue right donkey?

OK now think about which one is easier,
    A restriction code on a channel or giving ever single new character 2 gunz, 2 meds, a sword, and donor armour to last till they are level 51. Great idea so every broke ***** just keeps using new accs so he never donates.

Get the point donkey?
    Ya stubid.

Oh also, I'm gonna have to ask you to tone down your attitude, thank you.
    I never said to give them two guns, a sword, two meds and donor armor. I said they would have ONE choice between all of the new ranged weapons created. If they want a shotty, they get ONE shotgun. If they want a spray, they get ONE spray. Rev? ONE rev. That's it. They don't get a chance to change their option later. Plus what idiot would keep making accounts just for the sake of one weapon?

Also, they may solve the same problem, but restricting donation items would just cause another problem. You should know by now that god forbid you make one change to donation items and everyone flips a tit and cries over it. What you think they gonna do when you tell them they can't use their donors in a certain channel, rejoice? No lol.

And if you want me to "tone down my attitude," don't provoke me then. All I did was maturely disagree and you come at me calling me an idiot. The **** do you expect man? Lol...

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    I never said to give them two guns, a sword, two meds and donor armor. I said they would have ONE choice between all of the new ranged weapons created. If they want a shotty, they get ONE shotgun. If they want a spray, they get ONE spray. Rev? ONE rev. That's it. They don't get a chance to change their option later. Plus what idiot would keep making accounts just for the sake of one weapon?

Also, they may solve the same problem, but restricting donation items would just cause another problem. You should know by now that god forbid you make one change to donation items and everyone flips a tit and cries over it. What you think they gonna do when you tell them they can't use their donors in a certain channel, rejoice? No lol.

And if you want me to "tone down my attitude," don't provoke me then. All I did was maturely disagree and you come at me calling me an idiot. The **** do you expect man? Lol...
    Okay listen here donkey,
    HOW WOULD 1 weapon increase the chance for anything wtf. 1 shitty donor vs a full donor ?
    Use your head ya donkey,
    Look, no one would complain that they cant use donors in newbie, noone even uses that channel because new kids just quit the game once they walk in, you understand, stupid?
    Plus who cares if people cry. They can just say awhhhhh, awwwwhhhh, and cry.

Also please tone it down you're being disrespectful on my thread and I do not appreciate it. Consequences will be taken once I contact the authorities.

11. The following user said thank you to Skull for this useful post:

Discern (10-10-2016)

Saiyan's Avatar Champion.

Country
    Thanks
    Already suggested once aaaaaand it got denied.

In the end, playing legit pays off.
    Originally Posted by DesiBoii View Post
    me and saiyan bffs

Yukimaru's Avatar Smexy Bich

Country
    Thanks
    Would probably be to hard to code or idk and i don't really care. git guud <3
    IGN:^3A^6materasu^1
    Love me not hate me!
    Clan: Mangekyo
    Credits to Charm [Signature]

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
    Already suggested once aaaaaand it got denied.
    Nah wasn't denied I just didn't follow the format

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information