Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum

Suggestion title:
    Why is this even here?

Suggestion description:
    Maybe it's a good idea to get some new forum ranks right? The current ones regular member can get are Donator & VIP, and knowing this server pretty well, I know there are a ton of items already, and I think it's cool to get some variations on the forum aswell, and this time not regarding the post count.. some people are just not interested in all the current topics (me for example; I hate the ego section). My idea basically is that people can get ranks on how many hours they're online / have been online (and as this is pretty afkable, it can big marshes), or just logout after one hours for example.

Rank idea's;

Common; 200 hours
    Loyal Member; 1000 hours.
    And for VIP members, maybe Loyal-VIP or something.

That's all up to you guys.

This is NOT for usertitles, but actual RANKS.

2. The following 5 users say thank you to Nogamenolife for this useful post:

Eran (10-07-2016), Resort (10-07-2016), Stuwadie (10-07-2016), Tzunami best0 (10-07-2016), «Benjamin» (10-07-2016)

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    Suggestion type:
    Forum

Suggestion title:
    Why is this even here?

Suggestion description:
    Maybe it's a good idea to get some new forum ranks right? The current ones regular member can get are Donator & VIP, and knowing this server pretty well, I know there are a ton of items already, and I think it's cool to get some variations on the forum aswell, and this time not regarding the post count.. some people are just not interested in all the current topics (me for example; I hate the ego section). My idea basically is that people can get ranks on how many hours they're online / have been online (and as this is pretty afkable, it can big marshes), or just logout after one hours for example.

Rank idea's;

Common; 200 hours

I don't like it, seems a bit nerdy. Sorry but a no from me.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    I don't like it, seems a bit nerdy. Sorry but a no from me.
    The reason behind it is to get the forum more active.

5. The following user said thank you to Nogamenolife for this useful post:

Resort (10-07-2016)

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    Suggestion type:
    Forum

Suggestion title:
    Why is this even here?

Suggestion description:

Rank idea's;

Common; 200 hours

The suggestion title bit is only still there because Dave hasn't removed it yet ;-;

OT: I also wish the forum was more active. I do like the idea behind it, but I doubt this would be implemented because unless the new ranks were actually worth having and weren't afkable like you mentioned. Someone would have to come up with some solid ranks and ways to obtain them.

To make the forum more active we need to increase the link between in game and the forum.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Good idea
    The ranks now are a little bit boring...would be great if Dave/McSic will add new ranks...
    Last edited by «Benjamin»; 10-07-2016 at 01:31 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    I think this can work out pretty good if some people think about solid options to let them worth having @Resort.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    this would be nice, but would cause the forum to be more 'colorful' in a way that new people will get even more confused as if they aren't enough already.

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    I gotta say no here. All of the ranks we have right now (excluding players banned on the forums) tie together with in-game functions or staff roles. That's what makes them worth having a rank. If we do these Common, Loyal Member/Loyal VIP ranks, I think they should just have a fancy banner and have them go under the "user titles" area. Like it could say for example "Junior Member" in text and underneath have a small, fancy banner saying "Common/Loyal Member/Loyal VIP."

Also, what if a GM gets the "Common" rank? Unless there would be an obvious way to distinguish between the two separate ranks, it would cause confusion when trying to find out if someone on the forums is a regular member, donator, VIP and what not. Same for who the Event Team, GMs and such are (without the hassle of players having to verify on this page, which mind you some people don't even know exists: https://freestylersworld.com/showgroups.php).

I think it'd be better to just regularly announce in-game like 10 mins beforehand that a forum event is going to start. Ties together in-game and the forums and brings more activity since everyone is doing something together at the same time.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

legendqueen's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    i like the idea!!

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Do not base it on hours, cause it will be afk-able aka making no sense.

Edit: Auto log out is like a shitty idea as well..
    Last edited by StephanM; 10-07-2016 at 05:37 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information