Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Natto's Avatar Piece of Kek

Country
    Thanks
    I'm not sure if this has been suggested already, I just came back
    Suggestion type:
    Forum

Suggestion description:
    To give the Event Team a thread to inform the players when they will have an event and to boost the active users in the forum.

While having that, the event team should advertise the FW forum for the players to check out the scheduled events and to gain more members in the FW forum.

ET Members should always tell the players to visit the forum for more information about the next upcoming events. I know this is a hassle but in a scenario where a player asks when the next event will be, ET must direct them to the event thread.

The event schedule thread should be regularly updated and ET members should post in the thread if they added, updated, or cancelled an event, and to keep the thread the thread visible at all times. Lastly, keep it clean and properly formatted

For example:
    Host Date/Time/Timezone Event Type Helpers Prize Status
    Cid June 3rd - 03:00PM EST Hide n Seek Random People Used Pantsu On-going
    Mattie June 3rd - 04:00PM EST Kill the Event Team Member Another ET Member 20 Event Points Updated
    Ghost June 3rd - 05:00PM EST Dodgeball Another ET Member 20 Event Points Cancelled

more suggestions are welcome

I like to start wildfires

2. The following 14 users say thank you to Natto for this useful post:

69 (10-11-2016), Charm Hye (10-07-2016), Daniel (10-11-2016), Eddie (10-07-2016), GeorgeGFX (10-07-2016), ijramist (10-07-2016), Michi (10-07-2016), Resort (10-07-2016), Ricky (10-07-2016), Shino (10-12-2016), StephanM (10-07-2016), TomasEdison (10-07-2016), xPeace (10-09-2016), «Benjamin» (10-07-2016)

Raphačl's Avatar abuser

Country
    Thanks
    I agree with natto.
    It will be very helpfull for the players too, btw what's used pantsu?

Credits to GeorgčGFX for this beautiful signature

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    I agree with natto.
    It will be very helpfull for the players too, btw what's used pantsu?
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

5. The following user said thank you to Natto for this useful post:

Resort (10-07-2016)

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    - you need to check if it has been suggested before, its a rule.
    - the event team doesnt host at regular times, it depends on their schedule.
    - this will cause the event team to take care of even more things aka change an event to ongoing aswell many other things that would be in the thread and decide on events before they're hosted.
    Last edited by Bunny; 10-07-2016 at 07:15 PM.

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Great idea. The even mod should show if he/she gonna host a hour before.
    and this will be shown in the schedule.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Yes! Make the event nubs do something more! No I actually like this, looks clean as fk!

9. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Resort (10-07-2016)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    - the event team doesnt host at regular times, it depends on their schedule.
    That's why they add, update, and cancel an event whenever they want, it doesnt really need to be at regular times. This is just to give information

- this will cause the event team to take care of even more things aka change an event to ongoing aswell many other things that would be in the thread and decide on events before they're hosted.
    it's pretty easy to do it and event team should communicate with forum mods to help them with it

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Natto View Post
    That's why they add, update, and cancel an event whenever they want, it doesnt really need to be at regular times. This is just to give information

it's pretty easy to do it and event team should communicate with forum mods to help them with it
    imagine trying to alt tab after every event and go to the 'event list' thread that we have with all the events and edit the list. every 10-15 minutes.

Country
    Thanks
    imagine trying to alt tab after every event and go to the 'event list' thread that we have with all the events and edit the list. every 10-15 minutes.
    This is one way to stop laziness.
    They just need to bookmark the thread, easy. And mods should sticky thread it.

That is why they do it a few hours ahead, not minutes before the event
    Forum mods or ET members should remove the event after an hour the event has ended

edit the list. every 10-15 minutes.
    that's just irresponsibility if you cant do it a few hours ahead

Country
    Thanks
    It looks good, but I feel like it's just much better to host whenever an ET feels like hosting, unless someone already hosted a bit earlier ofc.
    You can easily forget about the time or if something important comes in between.

I just feel like hosting whenever you feel like is much better, more relaxed. We accounce it in-game anyway, if you really want to play an event log into gunz and check once every 15 minutes.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information