Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Natto View Post
    This is one way to stop laziness.
    They just need to bookmark the thread, easy. And mods should sticky thread it.

That is why they do it a few hours ahead, not minutes before the event
    Forum mods or ET members should remove the event after an hour the event has ended

that's just irresponsibility if you cant do it a few hours ahead
    ET's dont decide 3 events in advance as far as i know (considering they host in sets of 3), which means they have to edit the list after the first 2nd and 3rd events. I wouldn't mind, it would be comfortable, but that means ets have to do alot more as if they werent already

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    We already log for ourselves, I think it'd be a waste of time to post on forums what event we're doing, when and etc. Seems like you want more details than we actually put in the logs too. It WOULD be interesting to be able to reserve 2 hours for events on a specific date. However asking us to log all our events on the forums or plan ahead like that idk, it's too much.

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    We already log for ourselves, I think it'd be a waste of time to post on forums what event we're doing, when and etc. Seems like you want more details than we actually put in the logs too. It WOULD be interesting to be able to reserve 2 hours for events on a specific date. However asking us to log all our events on the forums or plan ahead like that idk, it's too much.
    Maybe the log could be available to us normal players instead of hiding it at cp.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    Maybe the log could be available to us normal players instead of hiding it at cp.
    I don't see why you guys would ever need to go through event log, The only feature that SHOULD be added is maybe like (Event hosted X hours/minutes ago) , maybe instead of the Currently no event in-game header.

Natto's Avatar Piece of Kek

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    ET's dont decide 3 events in advance as far as i know (considering they host in sets of 3), which means they have to edit the list after the first 2nd and 3rd events. I wouldn't mind, it would be comfortable, but that means ets have to do alot more as if they werent already
    correct me if im wrong but doesnt ET members just host events, give out the prizes, and post logs? its an easy job and 1-2 more responsibilities wont affect how hard to job is

Originally Posted by Mattie View Post
    It looks good, but I feel like it's just much better to host whenever an ET feels like hosting, unless someone already hosted a bit earlier ofc.
    You can easily forget about the time or if something important comes in between.

I just feel like hosting whenever you feel like is much better, more relaxed. We accounce it in-game anyway, if you really want to play an event log into gunz and check once every 15 minutes.
    that's why you update or cancel it.
    and communicate with your fellow ET members about the times, teamwork is the best!
    dont you want to help the forum community to grow and get more active?
    Last edited by Natto; 10-07-2016 at 08:02 PM.

I like to start wildfires

Charm Hye's Avatar ☆The Three Koreateers

Country
    Thanks
    I agree. There should be like, a schedule for the ET's what time to host. Also, here in Asia(daylight) there's barely no events hosted, I've seen ET's mostly hosts(nighttime).

❤❤❤ Charm Hye ❤❤❤
    To be F E A R L E S S is to F E A R

The pen is my sword for I am the warrior of words.
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/noona_ssi

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Charm Hye View Post
    I agree. There should be like, a schedule for the ET's what time to host. Also, here in Asia(daylight) there's barely no events hosted, I've seen ET's mostly hosts(nighttime).
    Make Charm official and she will host for Asia timezone.

OT: + point for this suggestion is that, the ET's currently turn the image on and make the event after a minute or straight away. The schedule will help people reach the event on time.

8. The following user said thank you to Mex for this useful post:

Ricky (10-07-2016)

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Not sure why there is an argument on this disrupting ET's being able to host at one time when they still can. All this is doing is notifying players for an event so they'll be ready in advance and not miss them.
    Last edited by Resort; 10-07-2016 at 10:21 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    If I could decline this suggestion I would. But Mex has a point.

Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    Make Charm official and she will host for Asia timezone.
    Charm 4 GM

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    What if mattie has already planned a schedule of events for later then when the time comes, he has to do something which is more important than hosting the event?
    Fap or host the event?. :')

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information