Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    As long as Dave makes this a smooth way for the Moderators to handle (nice and quick) then I don't mind. I'm totally against scheduling my events but this is something I SUPPOSE I could use when I'm like "aight I'ma host a set RIGHT NOW". I will never use it to plan a set in the future personally.

And as long as you can edit/cancel stuff then I don't see a problem with it, I just want it to be added in a smooth way without it taking up too much time for the moderators to add.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    imagine trying to alt tab after every event and go to the 'event list' thread that we have with all the events and edit the list. every 10-15 minutes.
    why you think you'll get ET in next apps and don't want difficult stuff to do ?

Ot: may be a system build in the CP which transfers the data onto the fgunz webpage. that keeps any errors made by ET hidden from players and better than making thread or somting else.

wys

Country
    Thanks
    @bunny - ET job is really easy. Adding another thing for them to do will not kill them.

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    @bunny - ET job is really easy. Adding another thing for them to do will not kill them.
    Mex 4 ban

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    Mex 4 ban
    lets be honest.. the only reasons some of the ets are against this because they know.. if this schedule happens they wont be able to host the same event over again and being afraid having a public log showing if they hosted little or too many events.

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
    lets be honest.. the only reasons some of the ets are against this because they know.. if this schedule happens they wont be able to host the same event over again and being afraid having a public log showing if they hosted little or too many events.
    That's what we want. Fear in them.
    this will boost someone's mum.
    also the ET's will do their job properly.

Donator

Thanks
    Yeah i agree the ET's don't have much work to do having schedule for us will be good

Thanks
    Mattie i agree on that 1

It looks good, but I feel like it's just much better to host whenever an ET feels like hosting, unless someone already hosted a bit earlier

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    maybe hire someone to take care of this thing on the forum *whistles nonchalantly*

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    maybe hire someone to take care of this thing on the forum *whistles nonchalantly*
    you're right we need a new manager.
    "StephanM" would be perfect for this job.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information