• We want another luck based event even though we already have one

27 65.85%
  • Lets keep events to skill based

14 34.15%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    So recently Sam and the rest of the event moderators have decided to add a completely 50/50 luck based event to the list of official events. I don't really know what to say about that which is why I've created this thread in the debates section. We already have an 'official' event called impossible T/F which is another luck based event. I don't speak for the entire community but I'm pretty sure people don't come to events to have to roll a 50 50 dice for a pity chance to win an event point.
    for some background info; the event is hosted in a map where you have to choose between true and false, if the nade thrown by the host would kill someone (it being an admin nade) or simply a training grenade which does 0 damage. if you guessed wrong you get killed until there is 1 player remaining.
    I asked the event team why add a luck based event as it involves no skill, they replied saying that its the only event people without skill can win. I don't think that in a server or even a game where skill is 99% of the game needs things to compensate for those without the basic skill of running from the host or choosing a spot to hide.
    this is a debate, posting things like 'stop crying about it, dont you have like 3k coins' would be reported so stay on topic please.

Banned

Thanks
    Alot of people (including me) suck at events, I'd like to see some more luck-based events.

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    We already have a load of luck-based events. Even the ones who can be seen as skill-based(LMS, the Stalker, Rocketman) are becoming luck-based because fk2hiders. In my opinion we need more skill-based events.

wys

Country
    Thanks
    I don't mind luck-based events. But seriously "Guess the nade"? no where near unique idea.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Smh why do you even care about that 1 event
    We got 24 other events(didnt count) which arent based on luck
    Life isn't fair sometimes
    And oh btw dont think that this poll can change anything
    If u dont like it dont play it
    Easy
    Last edited by braazts; 10-10-2016 at 07:07 PM.

6. The following user said thank you to braazts for this useful post:

Mattie (10-10-2016)

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    There's no limit to the amount of events we can host... If someone comes up with a good enough idea it'll most likely be done. IMO It's a good thing to incorporate luck into the events, it makes it more fair for all players. It's not like you won't be able to still get +5 whenever someone hosts race when you're on bunny.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    There's no limit to the amount of events we can host... If someone comes up with a good enough idea it'll most likely be done. IMO It's a good thing to incorporate luck into the events, it makes it more fair for all players. It's not like you won't be able to still get +5 whenever someone hosts race when you're on bunny.
    again, this isnt about events like race where there are the same winners, you can make a thread or add a new rule if you want, its up to the event team (you). as surfen said there are plenty of events on the event list that can be hosted, in my opinion events based on luck are practically unfair because you can be the most skilled man on earth and still die on the first turn.

wys

Country
    Thanks
    In events like race when i used to win all the rounds. The host used to make rules like mex you can only win twice.

You guys can try that.

Country
    Thanks
    I see where you're going, but it's just the way it is, you don't have to have everything go your way. If other people like this event it gets hosted. Everyone has to have it their way from time to time.

11. The following user said thank you to Mattie for this useful post:

69 (10-11-2016)

Banned

Thanks
    No please y let random , random event be official.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information