So recently Sam and the rest of the event moderators have decided to add a completely 50/50 luck based event to the list of official events. I don't really know what to say about that which is why I've created this thread in the debates section. We already have an 'official' event called impossible T/F which is another luck based event. I don't speak for the entire community but I'm pretty sure people don't come to events to have to roll a 50 50 dice for a pity chance to win an event point.
for some background info; the event is hosted in a map where you have to choose between true and false, if the nade thrown by the host would kill someone (it being an admin nade) or simply a training grenade which does 0 damage. if you guessed wrong you get killed until there is 1 player remaining.
I asked the event team why add a luck based event as it involves no skill, they replied saying that its the only event people without skill can win. I don't think that in a server or even a game where skill is 99% of the game needs things to compensate for those without the basic skill of running from the host or choosing a spot to hide.
this is a debate, posting things like 'stop crying about it, dont you have like 3k coins' would be reported so stay on topic please.