• We want another luck based event even though we already have one

27 65.85%
  • Lets keep events to skill based

14 34.15%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Wanderlust's Avatar Netflix & Chill

Country
    Thanks
    I agree we players are complete trash at events for example race . I'm a slow as a ****in turtle and we need more events so I can actually win 1 ep of my life

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Do you live for events? If you don't like that specific event then wait for next event.

Just because you don't find this to be a funny event doesn't mean everyone else does either. And that's what it's all about, to have fun. I'm sure there is some excitment behind this since it is luck based and everyone got a chance to win.

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    I might be wrong here but I thought the host would firstly say what he/she is holding right now, then switch the nades in a visible manner and THEN let the player choose?
    If so, it's not luck at all? You'd just have to count right?

I might be wrong here but when the event was suggested this is what they stated it would be?
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Again View Post
    I might be wrong here but I thought the host would firstly say what he/she is holding right now, then switch the nades in a visible manner and THEN let the player choose?
    If so, it's not luck at all? You'd just have to count right?

I might be wrong here but when the event was suggested this is what they stated it would be?
    No the host doesn't show what nade he starts off with and doesn't show the switch to us. So it's mainly luck.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by #1Mex View Post
    No the host doesn't show what nade he starts off with and doesn't show the switch to us. So it's mainly luck.
    But when the idea was suggested this was the idea right? The one I am stating right now

I don't know, I don't play events anyway so I couldn't care less about them but I still like to read what ideas get suggested (who knows maybe there will be one I enjoy)
    When I read the idea of this event I was sure the idea would be to make the player count the amount of switches and then decide whether he or she wanted to go for the nade or not.
    Again4FM

wys

Country
    Thanks
    But when the idea was suggested this was the idea right? The one I am stating right now

I don't know, I don't play events anyway so I couldn't care less about them but I still like to read what ideas get suggested (who knows maybe there will be one I enjoy)
    When I read the idea of this event I was sure the idea would be to make the player count the amount of switches and then decide whether he or she wanted to go for the nade or not.
    Yes it's supposed to be like that. What you said. Don't know what Sam thought of lol. Edit the event list.

Country
    Thanks
    Yes it's supposed to be like that. What you said. Don't know what Sam thought of lol. Edit the event list.
    Well if so, it's a good event idea (IMO) when hosted properly. The thing is though it would be very easy to guess, cause besides of already having a 50/50 chance u can up it by counting.. making the event take a very, very long time, I assume.
    Again4FM

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Well if so, it's a good event idea (IMO) when hosted properly. The thing is though it would be very easy to guess, cause besides of already having a 50/50 chance u can up it by counting.. making the event take a very, very long time, I assume.
    If the event is done properly it would be alot fun. Also the staff can quickly switch so it looks like the host only switched once.

Country
    Thanks
    If the event is done properly it would be alot fun. Also the staff can quickly switch so it looks like the host only switched once.
    Yeah... but from what I recall they wanted to do it one by one and visible to the eye, that's too long/easy anyway.

If they do it in groups of 4/5 people and a little quick it'll be over in a matter of minutes.
    Again4FM

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Yeah... but from what I recall they wanted to do it one by one and visible to the eye, that's too long/easy anyway.

If they do it in groups of 4/5 people and a little quick it'll be over in a matter of minutes.
    A event is not supposed to be done in a rush. The host must have enough time to host and spent time to host.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information