Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks

#1 Could you explain to us who is yuul in 20 words?
    A: An open minded Dutch/Chinese girl that knows how to joke and be serious at certain times.

#2 What is your dream job?
    A: I don't really have a dream job, but I would really like to own a huge family business. Since I grew up in a family business, I want my kids to experience the same. I want to travel a lot before I start a family, but I doubt that will ever happen.

#3 Do you prefer texting someone or talking to them face to face, and why?
    A: I actually prefer both, it really depends on what the convo is about. Like, if it were about serious stuff such as relationship/life things. I'd rather talk face to face so I can see his/her face expression. By hearing how that person talks to you, you can tell how serious he/she is with you. And u can tell if he/she actually means it. I'd prefer texting if it were about non-serious stuff or when the convo is NSFW haha.

#4 Who is your all time hero and why are they so inspirational to you?
    A: My mom for sure. She will always be my all time hero. The things she sacrificed for our whole family is something that I will never forget in my whole life. She is the most loveable, caring, strongest person I have ever met. No one will ever be able to replace her. She has been thru a lot of tough situations where I think, other women would've gave up already. Everyone in my family respects her the most.

#5 If you could bring back one staff member from any of the past staff members who would you bring back and why?
    A: Kunal, because he was a beast.

#6 What genre of movies do you prefer to watch?
    A: Comedy, romance. I like to get the feels of the characters and laugh a lot.

#7 If you could swap bodies with someone for a day, who would it be?
    A: Angelina Jolie cause she hot af.

#8 If you had to move to another country, which country would you pick and why?
    A: This is a hard question, I haven't explored enough to know where I would like to move.. Either a country in USA/CA or ASIA.

#9 Do you have a story about FGunZ that involved you?
    A: Just the hairyboob story LMAO. I forgot who started it.

#10 In 10 words, how would you describe the Freestylers community?
    A: Not the same as before, more toxic.

#11 If you could choose one feature to be added to V8 what would it be and why?
    A: I don't know honestly.... I don't know anything about gunz anyways.

#12 Is there something on the forum that you would like to see being changed? And why?
    A: So Dave.. when ELITE??

#13 What do you think about when you’re by yourself?
    A: I think about food and my life honestly. The lovely/hateful/sad memories I have with people that were/are in my life. And how much I wish my life was better than now. But I shouldn't complain about my life since other people have it way harder than me.

#14 Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
    A: I honestly don't know, i'd be 31 then. So hopefully a family atleast and have a decent job to keep the family going.

#15 What attracts you the most Brunette, blonde, black or ginger hair? And Why?
    A: Brunette/black hair. I honestly see myself dating asians only. And so far I have only dated asians only. Most asians have black/brown hair so yea.

#16 Which song do you consider your favourite of all time?
    A: I don't really have a favorite song.. I like songs that gives a good vibe. Lyrics is important too.

#17 What is the weirdest thing you've ever done in public that you regret to this day?
    A: I once went out with my cousins and friends. We went to someone's house first to drink alcohol and I lost so often with the drinking games we were doing. So after the clubbing I was one of the drunkest person in the group and I started to hug weird objects like trees, chairs or even random people. My group was also drunk so they couldn't really control me but they did film me somehow. So the next day when I woke up I saw the video and dang.... I was so ashamed. I don't really regret it though cause yolo. This happened 4years ago btw, I was 16/17. I honestly don't know why i'm sharing this with you all.

#18 Is there any kind of food that you really do not like to eat? And why?
    A: I like all kinds of food so.. ;-;

#19 If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
    A: Japan, because i'm a freaking weeb. I love to watch anime. I'm also a sushi addict. I would also love to see their culture in reality. Visit their amazing shrines, temples and sakura blossom trees. I've seen some pictures/videos online and god.. I think I just felt in love with the country even though I have never been there before. I enjoy hearing their language/accent as well.

#20 If you were sent to an island to survive with a team of 5 FGunZ players (including yourself) for a whole year to win a big money prize. Which players would you pick to fill the other 4 spots in order to survive?
    A: Valeria, Jason, Yuhang, Heytu. These 4 people where my closests friends during my fgunz life back in 2009-2012.

Next Player Spotlight will be posted on Wednesday (October 19th 2016).
    Leave a comment below if you got an interesting/fun/special question for the next Player Spotlight.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Resort for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (10-12-2016), Historia (10-12-2016), Nogamenolife (10-12-2016), yuul (10-12-2016)

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    The things I share with you guys..
    Ay.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Great read, subarashii spotlight.
    @yuul, you nearly copied my answer from my spotlight on #19, I mean.. me when I imagine going to japan..

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

5. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

yuul (10-12-2016)

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    i read it all then i realized it was a shit spotlight xdddd

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    i read it all then i realized it was a shit spotlight xdddd

your face is shit too xdddd
    Ay.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    tell us more about the hairy boobs pls, for educational purposes~~

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    tell us more about the hairy boobs pls, for educational purposes~~
    to be honest I forgot who started it... should ask George
    Ay.

Freestyler

Thanks
    kek
    nice SL

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Resort View Post
    #10 In 10 words, how would you describe the Freestylers community?
    A: Not the same as before, more toxic.
    word, the first ego threads were this:
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...2-i-m-the-best
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...12905-All-Ease

12. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Resort (10-12-2016)

yuul's Avatar ❤️

Country
    Thanks
    wat
    nice search kek
    Ay.