Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

Ticket Submission

Ability to submit a ticket for Dave/McSic to handle in the case of that Game Moderators can't solve an issue.

Dave /McSic probably receive countless of private messages daily, some which are spam and others which may be issues that need resolving such as "account recovery issues" (Forgotten email), create the ability for users to submit a ticket which prioritise over the spam private messages that Dave /McSic receive.

Allow the Game Moderators to filter through them to remove/answer the tickets which have been submitted that don't require Dave /McSic attention.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Jikali (10-16-2016), Michi (10-16-2016)

Banned

Thanks
    Better

Freestyler

Thanks
    Why you want delete my spam PMs ? (calm down thats a joke )

Good idea man

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    i assume you mean staff reports? cause other than that i dont know anything game moderators cant do that admins can
    you could also just call it staff report submission or make a staff report section in which's reports would only be on staff members

if you mean things that relate to account recovery issues, you could also make a section for that under the unban/unwarn appeal sub-section

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:

Ticket Submission

Ability to submit a ticket for Dave/McSic to handle in the case of that Game Moderators can't solve an issue.

Dave /McSic probably receive countless of private messages daily, some which are spam and others which may be issues that need resolving such as "account recovery issues" (Forgotten email), create the ability for users to submit a ticket which prioritise over the spam private messages that Dave /McSic receive.

Allow the Game Moderators to filter through them to remove/answer the tickets which have been submitted that don't require Dave /McSic attention.

when ever I pm Dave , he's like not my job. hence what bunny said is true. ( you're suggestion is not required lol )

Banned

Thanks
    meaning you (the mods) should be able to see some acc details may they be included in the ticket (email, id, secret question and maybe even the password).. i don't think that's gonna work.

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Isabel View Post
    meaning you (the mods) should be able to see some acc details may they be included in the ticket (email, id, secret question and maybe even the password).. i don't think that's gonna work.
    Most of these details should be filtered out by some sort of system and then this idea would work fine i suppose.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Legancy View Post
    Most of these details should be filtered out by some sort of system and then this idea would work fine i suppose.
    gl coding that, lol

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Isabel View Post
    gl coding that, lol
    its not as hard as you might think, lol.

Thread Information