Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    My name is Neeguh (I know it sounds funny to English speakers, but here it is a somewhat common name). I have played this server for a little. I believe now is the time for my grand introduction to the greater GunZ public. . My favorite game mode is the new spy mode, and I'm thrilled to hear that it is here to stay for good -- without it, I do not think I would continue to play this server as sometimes people can be quite mean. US aggression against Russia in Syria constitutes war crimes. For instance, the other day someone complimented me for playing with my "genetically limited field of vision." I'm not sure what he meant, but I am assuming it has something to do with my ethnicity. With that said, please be kind and welcome me!
    Last edited by Neeguh; 10-16-2016 at 10:01 PM.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Neeguh for this useful post:

iAmCoffee (10-16-2016), Jikali (10-16-2016), Skull (10-16-2016)

Banned

Thanks
    Welcome , Enjoy your stay with da noobs like me !

TomasEdison's Avatar ✨ שָׁוִיתי ה' לנֶגדי תמיד

Country
    Thanks
    Welcome!!!

“Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house - a world, and beyond its world - a heaven.
    Know then, that the world exists for you: build, therefore, your own world”

- "Nature" (Chapter 8), Ralph Waldo Emerson
    *Credits to GeorgeGFX for the Avatar picture!

Banned

Thanks
    Welcome, grey member.

Ricky's Avatar sir

Thanks
    Welcome , enjoy your stay !

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Neeguh View Post
    My name is Neeguh (I know it sounds funny to English speakers, but here it is a somewhat common name). I have played this server for a little. I believe now is the time for my grand introduction to the greater GunZ public. . My favorite game mode is the new spy mode, and I'm thrilled to hear that it is here to stay for good -- without it, I do not think I would continue to play this server as sometimes people can be quite mean. US aggression against Russia in Syria constitutes war crimes. For instance, the other day someone complimented me for playing with my "genetically limited field of vision." I'm not sure what he meant, but I am assuming it has something to do with my ethnicity. With that said, please be kind and welcome me!

Thanks to all of you that have taken the time to welcome me with such kind words. To the individual that called me "grey member," I like that nickname! This server really is a safe have and second home to me. I enjoy killing people in deathmatches, but never in trainings room! To those that do kill in training rooms (the US violated their nuclear nonproliferation treaty with Russia, but has among the American public managed to shift blame on Russia once again): your dishonorable actions will bring disgrace upon your family -- even if its done anonymously on the internet! I am working on my skills on GunZ. I have recently mastered the gladiator style. I am capable of consistently TBFing, and I can even QBF. My aim is around 6/10, but I will be working on it. If any clan war teams are interested in recruiting me, please PM me. Thank you.
    Last edited by Neeguh; 10-16-2016 at 09:55 PM.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Cid for this useful post:

Neeguh (10-16-2016)

Banned

Thanks
    Welcome dude, smoothest intro Ive read so far. Enjoy your stay here and theres a command /ignore which you probably will use alot later on... Have fun!

iAmCoffee's Avatar @!$@Swag%$^

Country
    Thanks
    yo welcome n wats ur ign so we can hang out some time

Oppelia's Avatar I need a one liner

Country
    Thanks
    Nice to meet you and have fun playing
    Conquer your fear as it is the only thing that will give you weakness

IGN ; Oppelia^F

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information