Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Anything received from achievements, if anything, should be only obtainable thru achievements. Or else donors/event winners would get triggered that they paid/won something that someone else got just by earning an achievement.

tl;dr anyone suggesting free VIP or coins or whatever should just not. lol.

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hexpresso View Post
    Anything received from achievements, if anything, should be only obtainable thru achievements. Or else donors/event winners would get triggered that they paid/won something that someone else got just by earning an achievement.

tl;dr anyone suggesting free VIP or coins or whatever should just not. lol.
    To be fair, if they are all temporary then what's the big deal? It's a one-time reward that cannot be reclaimed a second time and if it was temporary, then big whoop-- looks like ya gonna have to buy it if you want it permanent.

It's a slightly different story with Event, but generally the same... it's only one time. Ya just gonna have to win more events if you want it again I suppose.

Every MMO does something for their free players and no one complains. Only reason people would complain here is because they think they are entitled by "donating" not paying-- DONATING for their items. 'Cause I sure know I ain't a god damn special snowflake by spending a horrid amount for a Limit Breaker.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    achievement sword which is obtained via achievement-ception: complete 10 achievements (an achievement which would be the last one on the list)
    if there are going to be alot of achievements relatively easy to obtain, number could increase from 10, sword should be perm imo

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    To be fair, if they are all temporary then what's the big deal? It's a one-time reward that cannot be reclaimed a second time and if it was temporary, then big whoop-- looks like ya gonna have to buy it if you want it permanent.

It's a slightly different story with Event, but generally the same... it's only one time. Ya just gonna have to win more events if you want it again I suppose.

Every MMO does something for their free players and no one complains. Only reason people would complain here is because they think they are entitled by "donating" not paying-- DONATING for their items. 'Cause I sure know I ain't a god damn special snowflake by spending a horrid amount for a Limit Breaker.
    Don't we offer like, 8 different ways to get free coins or something like that? lol.

Banned

Thanks
    How about if we complete all the achievement like ex catch 1 , 10 , 100 , 500 , 1000 flags in ctf we get perm item? Complete achievement in FLAG CAPTURES 5/5 WE GET SMTHNG

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    Achievements are coming back?
    Are there any rewards for getting achievements

Banned

Thanks
    *copied this from RuneScape*,

Let's say when you're actually trying to get those achievements (for example flag cappin'). It might be cool add something like this in the chatbox (ingame).

Achievement, 10 kills: (2/10)
    Achievement, 10 kills: (3/10)

etc.

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Very cool, I have a quesiton though.

Considering many people on FGunZ have already logged for over 1000 hours into the game,
    are the achievements going to start everyone off at zero at the start? Otherwise people will have completed many achievements already.

I am not saying reset the logged hours of characters or kills etc... but it would be cool if the achievements are a separate thing
    so everyone gets a 'fresh' start? I can imagine if rewards get involved people will easily get items if their current stats are used, as in hours logged etc.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

9. The following user said thank you to Again for this useful post:

Blastburn94 (10-26-2016)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Again View Post

Considering many people on FGunZ have already logged for over 1000 hours into the game,
    are the achievements going to start everyone off at zero at the start? Otherwise people will have completed many achievements already.

I am not saying reset the logged hours of characters or kills etc... but it would be cool if the achievements are a separate thing
    so everyone gets a 'fresh' start? I can imagine if rewards get involved people will easily get items if their current stats are used, as in hours logged etc.
    Anything should start from 0.

Still like to see an option where people could see their progress with ?/??? or ?% (I rather see %).
    For achievement rewards a possible jjang or maybe a free colour name or something.

11. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Again (10-20-2016)

Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Again View Post

Everyone starts out with 0 for achievements.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information