Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:
    In VIP events we should be able to pick the maps if for example lms gets the most votes should be a poll to pick the maps the players wants and not the host since it's a VIP event and not a normal one.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Yeah I'm sure it's not going to take FOREVER for you to pick 5/7 maps.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    They usually pick it themselves because when players choose it they choose the same old maps that they know they can win in, for example Leo will rape you in LMS in town, garden, and castle - also this puts a hold on the event because yall be choosing like its yall last vip event.
    Last edited by Michi; 10-22-2016 at 04:02 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    well, You can pick the event, but I guess it's the host's decision which map(s) he wants to pick.

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    I would like to see some different maps for once, almost every LMS/HNS/Rocketman event the maps are something like town, garden, port, prison etc... I think it's more fun to play in the less used maps. As players we could choose those maps, but I guess people will still choose the standard maps. So yea... I don't think it's a good idea.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    I would like to see some different maps for once, almost every LMS/HNS/Rocketman event the maps are something like town, garden, port, prison etc... I think it's more fun to play in the less used maps. As players we could choose those maps, but I guess people will still choose the standard maps. So yea... I don't think it's a good idea.
    Some maps are just not the right for events like LMS, HNS etc. Imagine if the host has to host LMS in maps like "Dungeon (< proper one for HNS), it's just waay to big.

Fay's Avatar Inactive

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    Some maps are just not the right for events like LMS, HNS etc. Imagine if the host has to host LMS in maps like "Dungeon (< proper one for HNS), it's just waay to big.
    Ofcourse there are some maps which aren't fit to host LMS in, but there are some maps which the ET's could test to see if they are any fun.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bram View Post
    Ofcourse there are some maps which aren't fit to host LMS in, but there are some maps which the ET's could test to see if they are any fun.
    We have tested alot of maps and the ones we now uses are the ones that works without it taking forever.

Walter's Avatar Casket gold & chrome

Country
    Thanks
    That would be a cool add on just imagine being in lobby and you can vote which map like there should be options

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information