Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thanks
    I was playing in a dual match which is now obviously anti-lead, and I noticed that my badly (ping 100+)lagging opponent shot me after I had gotten behind cover.
    Recently, people have been asking me why I playing lead rooms and what is lead?
    I play in lead rooms because when I do this doesn't happen.
    I really wish I could play ranked clan wars and dual matches, but it feels cheap because of anti-lead.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    anti lead is good

3. The following user said thank you to Layne for this useful post:

Kelly (11-04-2016)

Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Layne View Post
    anti lead is good
    anti lead is good

Thanks
    Im not saying its not good. In saying anti lead sucks for this game.
    Last edited by blazinB; 10-26-2016 at 08:25 PM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    the community is used to playing with anti lead, they dont find it logical that they have to assume where you're gonna be in the future and shoot the nothingness there, which is why you dont see many lead rooms.
    (it also means hackers cant hack so they're against it )

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    the community is used to playing with anti lead, they dont find it logical that they have to assume where you're gonna be in the future and shoot the nothingness there, which is why you dont see many lead rooms.
    (it also means hackers cant hack so they're against it )
    LoL well I dont find it logical that my opponents are hitting me with bullets when they aren't even there.
    If you ask me, I'd rather sense where the person should be, than that!

Pigglet's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by blazinB View Post
    I was playing in a dual match which is now obviously anti-lead, and I noticed that my badly (ping 100+)lagging opponent shot me after I had gotten behind cover.
    I really wish I could play ranked clan wars and dual matches, but it feels cheap because of anti-lead.
    I agree.

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by blazinB View Post
    Anti-Lead is the future man. Instead of running around a wall to get shot you gatta be the one putting those shots in. It makes the game that much easier in the aspect you don't have to look at everyone's ping before hand to hit them properly or like.. Idk I don't miss having to lead my targets at all and I've played since the beta for international so I KNOW lead. Just embrace it m8. Get your aim 10/10 , and if you really hate it that much then you're already doing what you should be doing, taking advantage of that [LEAD] code. Maybe make a lead clan or something , start a movement.

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    https://freestylersworld.com/forumdi...75-Suggestions

i'd say give it a go!
    Actually agree with you, would like to see some lead rooms ingame, without the 180 - 1000 pingers ofcourse '-'

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    could be a channel below freestylers events or wherever which would always have lead auto enabled and remove the [lead] tag

as cid said though, it doesnt make sense that you ahve to look at people's pings before being able to know where to shoot. a hit is a hit, even if lead adds an aspect to the game which forces you to predict the opponent's movement.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information