Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by blazinB View Post
    I was playing in a dual match which is now obviously anti-lead, and I noticed that my badly (ping 100+)lagging opponent shot me after I had gotten behind cover.
    Recently, people have been asking me why I playing lead rooms and what is lead?
    I play in lead rooms because when I do this doesn't happen.
    I really wish I could play ranked clan wars and dual matches, but it feels cheap because of anti-lead.
    Anti-Lead is the future man. Instead of running around a wall to get shot you gatta be the one putting those shots in. It makes the game that much easier in the aspect you don't have to look at everyone's ping before hand to hit them properly or like.. Idk I don't miss having to lead my targets at all and I've played since the beta for international so I KNOW lead. Just embrace it m8. Get your aim 10/10 , and if you really hate it that much then you're already doing what you should be doing, taking advantage of that [LEAD] code. Maybe make a lead clan or something , start a movement.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    Anti-Lead is the future man. Instead of running around a wall to get shot you gatta be the one putting those shots in. It makes the game that much easier in the aspect you don't have to look at everyone's ping before hand to hit them properly or like.. Idk I don't miss having to lead my targets at all and I've played since the beta for international so I KNOW lead. Just embrace it m8. Get your aim 10/10 , and if you really hate it that much then you're already doing what you should be doing, taking advantage of that [LEAD] code. Maybe make a lead clan or something , start a movement.
    anti lead is being used in many next gen games, but I think those games are not quite the same as this one. Maybe the servers are faster or maybe its because they are fps or not quite as fast paced, but anti lead is less noticable in those games. I never had to worry about leading at all because the way I played didnt rely on shooting as much as all around skill, cuz Even I do not want to deal with lead shooting, but Im not trying to get hit by ppl who arent there. Im not the best player in the game right now, but I kno when something isnt right.

Thread Information