Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    https://freestylersworld.com/forumdi...75-Suggestions

i'd say give it a go!
    Actually agree with you, would like to see some lead rooms ingame, without the 180 - 1000 pingers ofcourse '-'

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    could be a channel below freestylers events or wherever which would always have lead auto enabled and remove the [lead] tag

as cid said though, it doesnt make sense that you ahve to look at people's pings before being able to know where to shoot. a hit is a hit, even if lead adds an aspect to the game which forces you to predict the opponent's movement.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    could be a channel below freestylers events or wherever which would always have lead auto enabled and remove the [lead] tag

as cid said though, it doesnt make sense that you ahve to look at people's pings before being able to know where to shoot. a hit is a hit, even if lead adds an aspect to the game which forces you to predict the opponent's movement.
    It has to be a seperate server below the "official" one, complete with its own moderators and events and whatever else this server provides as a service to the players.
    Thats assuming everyone is a lagger. If the server is in america we can market the game to americans. The game can make more money and better servers can be bought.
    I would like to promote and market this game.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by blazinB View Post
    It has to be a seperate server below the "official" one, complete with its own moderators and events and whatever else this server provides as a service to the players.
    Thats assuming everyone is a lagger. If the server is in america we can market the game to americans. The game can make more money and better servers can be bought.
    I would like to promote and market this game.
    unfortunately with all the enthusiasm making a completely different server would only seperate the community even further, lets start off by getting more people to play gunz in general and then create multiple servers with different play styles.
    a channel for purely lead would do just fine, dont need any moderators for such a channel except for mentioning in reports wether the channel was normal or lead.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    unfortunately with all the enthusiasm making a completely different server would only seperate the community even further, lets start off by getting more people to play gunz in general and then create multiple servers with different play styles.
    a channel for purely lead would do just fine, dont need any moderators for such a channel except for mentioning in reports wether the channel was normal or lead.
    People join my game just like any other, and that's fine. I just wish that I could clan war and have dual matches that are ranked in lead Mode. Adding a seperate channel for lead cw/duel would do the trick.
    I think alot of people only tolerate antilead, because they dont know what it is, and think being shot from around the corner is normal.
    Last edited by blazinB; 10-27-2016 at 09:37 AM.

Thanks
    Another server which I will not mention is a lead server , with more options, more stages, more ppl, and they have lead tournaments.
    I thank this community though, for all it's done for me.
    Thanks for making the invisible sword, and giving me more free prems than I can imagine.
    Could Have made the cape and gravity punch, too, but w/e.
    Looks like I wont be sticking around anyway.

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    word

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    antilead is still ass and LEAD is ass 2

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Stuwadie for this useful post:

Cid (10-26-2016), Pigglet (10-26-2016)

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    blazingballs represent

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    Meanwhile people like Sky don't care about the lead/anti lead and they just shoot at the person's model.

sucked georges cock for it

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information