Originally Posted by Famous View Post
    anti lead is good
    anti lead is gooder

I like to start wildfires

2. The following user said thank you to Natto for this useful post:

Historia (10-27-2016)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    Anti-Lead is the future man. Instead of running around a wall to get shot you gatta be the one putting those shots in. It makes the game that much easier in the aspect you don't have to look at everyone's ping before hand to hit them properly or like.. Idk I don't miss having to lead my targets at all and I've played since the beta for international so I KNOW lead. Just embrace it m8. Get your aim 10/10 , and if you really hate it that much then you're already doing what you should be doing, taking advantage of that [LEAD] code. Maybe make a lead clan or something , start a movement.
    anti lead is being used in many next gen games, but I think those games are not quite the same as this one. Maybe the servers are faster or maybe its because they are fps or not quite as fast paced, but anti lead is less noticable in those games. I never had to worry about leading at all because the way I played didnt rely on shooting as much as all around skill, cuz Even I do not want to deal with lead shooting, but Im not trying to get hit by ppl who arent there. Im not the best player in the game right now, but I kno when something isnt right.

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    word

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    antilead is still ass and LEAD is ass 2

6. The following 2 users say thank you to Stuwadie for this useful post:

Cid (10-26-2016), Pigglet (10-26-2016)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    could be a channel below freestylers events or wherever which would always have lead auto enabled and remove the [lead] tag

as cid said though, it doesnt make sense that you ahve to look at people's pings before being able to know where to shoot. a hit is a hit, even if lead adds an aspect to the game which forces you to predict the opponent's movement.
    It has to be a seperate server below the "official" one, complete with its own moderators and events and whatever else this server provides as a service to the players.
    Thats assuming everyone is a lagger. If the server is in america we can market the game to americans. The game can make more money and better servers can be bought.
    I would like to promote and market this game.

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    blazingballs represent

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    Meanwhile people like Sky don't care about the lead/anti lead and they just shoot at the person's model.

sucked georges cock for it

Country
    Thanks
    I think lead is better as I cant hit anything on anit lead allowing me to do more damage on lead.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by blazinB View Post
    It has to be a seperate server below the "official" one, complete with its own moderators and events and whatever else this server provides as a service to the players.
    Thats assuming everyone is a lagger. If the server is in america we can market the game to americans. The game can make more money and better servers can be bought.
    I would like to promote and market this game.
    unfortunately with all the enthusiasm making a completely different server would only seperate the community even further, lets start off by getting more people to play gunz in general and then create multiple servers with different play styles.
    a channel for purely lead would do just fine, dont need any moderators for such a channel except for mentioning in reports wether the channel was normal or lead.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    whats lead/anti lead? I shoot body and kill

13. The following user said thank you to Notorious for this useful post:

Bunny (10-26-2016)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information