Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    This channel you speak of would be as useless as the Freestylers Pro's Channel (if you guys still have that lol).
    With the few players still here, you can easily see the lack of [LEAD] rooms - anti is the in and lead in itself is the out.
    This channel COULD be made, but what's the point when you could easily make a room in the channel with all of the people? lol

@OP I support with the whole marketing of this game but note that this is only a private server; we have our limits. Also the lack of interest in this game is starting to grow for many people sadly (myself included lol ) and it'll have to come to an end sometime. Adding some new rims to an old car doesn't make it new ;-;
    There lways someone telling me , I am too ambitious when it comes to marketing and broadcsting this game so we can all prosper with game something we love to do, yet
    this game on THIS server is still making money, so please...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    Uhm* buddy, I said I totally support with whatever marketing ideas, not intending that this games gonna die in like a week lol.

Why even "waste" your time here, if thats what you believe??

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    I remember the struggle trying to hit 200/250 pingers.

You had to be like

https://media4.giphy.com/media/ohdY5...W/200_s.gif#16

And most of us are like

https://media3.giphy.com/media/l41Yt...nuqA/200.gif#1

So yea lead is/was ass, all im saying
    Yeh,but still, i'd rather miss someone when I think i'm hitting them, than get hit by people that are not present to the fact.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    You are confused with the aspect of lead and anti lead t_t
    Who is?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    what u mean?? fgunz antilead is the best zzzzz..
    Has anyone noticed these people who are for anti-lead don't say anything supporting their ideas?
    I'm guessing these are the people with like 20-60 ping for everyone all the time.
    Either that or they don't actully play the game or are new gens...

Thanks
    Another server which I will not mention is a lead server , with more options, more stages, more ppl, and they have lead tournaments.
    I thank this community though, for all it's done for me.
    Thanks for making the invisible sword, and giving me more free prems than I can imagine.
    Could Have made the cape and gravity punch, too, but w/e.
    Looks like I wont be sticking around anyway.

seibonx's Avatar YIYI WP HonorxHonor

Country
    Thanks
    Anti lead is pretty shit when "pro players" use aimfix and rape u without even aiming, 60% of the community is unlegit as fvck.

Asian BR

Thanks
    Then again,people who live in asia get condemn for distance ping. Anti-lead or lead despite having stable ping. Asians = BR to many.

Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    Every other video game that you've ever played online has "anti-lead", so it's natural gunz would evolve to have it also. Antilead doesn't make a game cheap, antilead fixed a mistake in maiets programming.

7. The following 2 users say thank you to Jetman for this useful post:

Juriën (11-04-2016), Kelly (11-04-2016)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    MAIET didn't think of anti-lead because they originally made the game in Korea. All players in Korea probably had a ping of 5-10ms to each other which pretty much does not require any leading.

When they made an international server, people from all around the world started playing which introduced distance lagg and required leading.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Juriën (11-04-2016), Michi (11-12-2016)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    leading 140 ping is hardest, leading in general bad

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    MAIET didn't think of anti-lead because they originally made the game in Korea. All players in Korea probably had a ping of 5-10ms to each other which pretty much does not require any leading.

When they made an international server, people from all around the world started playing which introduced distance lagg and required leading.
    Korea, leaders in gaming.

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Unless you have been living under a rock for the past 10 years im pretty sure everyone knows what the difference between lag compensation is. Considering it was in games as far back as Call of Duty 2. The reason you notice its disadvatages so much more (ex. dying around a corner) is because you move 2 or 3 times faster in gunz than a standard fps plus the fact that you have players with pings many times higher than you do in a highly populated game with regional matching. Everyone always used to bitch about people with 100+ ping even before antilead. Use the room tags if you want to lead.

13. The following 2 users say thank you to S1lent for this useful post:

Juriën (11-04-2016), Nogamenolife (11-04-2016)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information