Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks

all old replays from when i was more active on fgunz except dolphinrider one... that's maybe about 2 months old?
    Last edited by TGIF; 11-10-2016 at 09:59 PM.

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    The fuq is that kid doing flipping you for 2 mins straight in the 2nd vid. You should have edited that out or at least flamed him a bit for it... [glad] code or bust

Also, nice choice on Samurai Champloo soundtrack !

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    The fuq is that kid doing flipping you for 2 mins straight in the 2nd vid. You should have edited that out or at least flamed him a bit for it... [glad] code or bust

Also, nice choice on Samurai Champloo soundtrack !
    eh the glad code, it's not that important to me as long as ppl don't run/pedal and lag too much...so i took his flips as a challenge. But if a person has mastered flip props to em'. ya i just didn't want to safe fall cuz i knew he was going to do insta so i just didn't safe fall and well it worked out sometimes and he let me live lmao. that guy could wreck everyone in glad if he got warmed. the reason why you didn't see anyone flame him is cuz he used to be top gladiator. but only guns now

and thanks! ya, SC is one of the best.
    Last edited by TGIF; 10-29-2016 at 11:21 PM.

Illegit's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Called GunZ not SwordZ. Gladiator is a joke.

5. The following user said thank you to Illegit for this useful post:

Skull (10-29-2016)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Illegit View Post
    Called GunZ not SwordZ. Gladiator is a joke.
    The joke here is your statement... Glad is possibly more difficult to be good at than dueling.

Country
    Thanks
    The joke here is your statement... Glad is possibly more difficult to be good at than dueling.
    Wrong.

Country
    Thanks
    Wrong.
    lemme fix that for you bb

Illegit.

Country
    Thanks
    lemme fix that for you bb
    The idea that gladiator is more difficult than playing with guns is absurd lol. I can tell you are probably awful.

Country
    Thanks
    The idea that gladiator is more difficult than playing with guns is absurd lol. I can tell you are probably awful.
    Lemme tell you right now, even the people who go 1v1 and win them back to back and brag and don't even get shit for it, even the best of the best. Still get killed by EZ slash double pb. In glad you can't just cheese someone's hp down in an instant/with one move. Like two GOOD gladiators fighting, there is so much happening and so much that needs to be done instead of like 2 people halfstepping off the ground spamming shots at eachother. Gladiator is the most head to head, intense combat you can get in GunZ

11. The following user said thank you to Cid for this useful post:

TGIF (10-29-2016)

Country
    Thanks
    Lemme tell you right now, even the people who go 1v1 and win them back to back and brag and don't even get shit for it, even the best of the best. Still get killed by EZ slash double pb. In glad you can't just cheese someone's hp down in an instant/with one move. Like two GOOD gladiators fighting, there is so much happening and so much that needs to be done instead of like 2 people halfstepping off the ground spamming shots at eachother. Gladiator is the most head to head, intense combat you can get in GunZ
    Wrong. Playing with guns takes more skill. I can tell you go negative in clan war just from this thread; in fact, you probably don't clan war. Stick to your training rooms.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information