Bio's Avatar Miscellaneous

Country
    Thanks
    I did it with Photoshop CS6, Micmonkey.com
    Give me some suggestions, what i did wrong or what i did to much, will help me on future, thanks!

Donator

Thanks
    the background is way too blurred the render doesn't stick out there's too little lighting like there's only 1 source on top of the head yet the whole signature is dark

Banned

Thanks
    Way too blurry.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    the entire bottom right part is blurred completely and the sword should reflect more light than it is considering there's a source of light right above it

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    I dig it. You should throw in a gunz screenshot overlay in the left space like I did in my signature. [;

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    I dig it. You should throw in a gunz screenshot overlay in the left space like I did in my signature. [;
    Lol

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    It's alright, but personally, i'm not a fan of that render, since it's forced you to use those horrible dark colours which makes the signature really dull, although it does blend well.

• You should look for some nicer fonts to use from http://www.dafont.com/
    • Work on your text positioning and sizing, try out difference positions and sizes on different signatures and eventually you'll know what works
    • Mess around with more of the text blending options layer styles, I don't normally use outer glow like you have since it only normally looks right when used certain ways. Try experimenting with gradient overlay on your text as well.
    • The flow of the signature looks all random because of that background, looks like you've either smudged or liquefied it around randomly.
    • Improve your lighting by using radial gradients from the light source and darkening the edges with a large px soft brush
    • Don't make your signatures too large else you'll end up with lots of empty boring space, this signature would be better if it were smaller.
    • I don't like that brown smoke looking stuff at all, it makes the signature look dirty, you should remove it.
    • Try using more / different stock images to add new effects to your signature. I use https://alpha.wallhaven.cc/ and just look for things I think would give cool effects that would fit with the signature.

Can't think of anything else right now.

One of the keys to creating a good signature is to pick a good render, so make sure you pick a high quality one from DeviantArt or something.

Hope this helps.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Resort View Post
    It's alright, but personally, i'm not a fan of that render, since it's forced you to use those horrible dark colours which makes the signature really dull, although it does blend well.

• You should look for some nicer fonts to use from http://www.dafont.com/
    • Work on your text positioning and sizing, try out difference positions and sizes on different signatures and eventually you'll know what works
    • Mess around with more of the text blending options layer styles, I don't normally use outer glow like you have since it only normally looks right when used certain ways. Try experimenting with gradient overlay on your text as well.
    • The flow of the signature looks all random because of that background, looks like you've either smudged or liquefied it around randomly.
    • Improve your lighting by using radial gradients from the light source and darkening the edges with a large px soft brush
    • Don't make your signatures too large else you'll end up with lots of empty boring space, this signature would be better if it were smaller.
    • I don't like that brown smoke looking stuff at all, it makes the signature look dirty, you should remove it.
    • Try using more / different stock images to add new effects to your signature. I use https://alpha.wallhaven.cc/ and just look for things I think would give cool effects that would fit with the signature.

Can't think of anything else right now.

One of the keys to creating a good signature is to pick a good render, so make sure you pick a high quality one from DeviantArt or something.

Hope this helps.
    Thank you!

Fgunz Streamer

Country
    Thanks
    Is this for my boi 1Mike1?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Art View Post
    Is this for my boi 1Mike1?
    No, It is for me.