Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    i'm not sure if the spymode is going to be changed that much now, but make it possible to do a few things:
    - make it so its actually randomized, so it chooses different spies every round.
    - the spies aren't shown until the round starts, similar to infected before the starter zombie is chosen.
    - make it to be able to make more than 5 rounds.
    - relaymap with the available maps to scroll through because i imagine after playing over 5 rounds it could get boring.
    - make the ratio between spies and hunters more reasonable (5v2?), and give spies a disadvantage by slowing their speed or something, forcing them to use the ice nades
    - make the logo go away or move elsewhere than in the middle of the screen, it blocks it and makes u unable to aim
    - the mines placed by trackers explode and deal damage to the trackers themselves, and causes them to suicide.
    - when spies are 'announced' it switches to your first gun automatically, its not that big of an issue but would be nice if u fixed it '-'.
    - the game breaks when someone joins a room, make late join automatically off until the game ends.
    - im pretty sure spies dont get their nades and spycase on the first round, so fix that too, but it only happened one out of one times so far so idk for sure.
    - the 'points' do nothing? perhaps you can make these like bounty and be only able to buy the spycase by getting these points, or make a shop with unique 'spy' items
    - spies should get exp for winning a round by surviving the time
    - not being able to flip players on the opposite team (which i suppose would get fixed when you fix spies being hidden until the game actually starts, if you do)
    - in relation to the one above, if you decide to make it a deathmatch thing so nobody is in any team until the game starts, prevent them from being able to hit eachother
    - if im not mistaken the exclude maps function isnt currently working so fix that too

if you have any other suggestions post them below and ill add to the list '-'
    Last edited by Bunny; 11-01-2016 at 10:15 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to Bunny for this useful post:

Stuwadie (10-29-2016)

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    dont forget the same team ( trackers ) their mines and your own mines explode shits mad annoying i just went online for a lil bit

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    I already fixed the issue with more players being able to join than designed causing the round to stall out. The update just hasnt been pushed yet.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by S1lent View Post
    I already fixed the issue with more players being able to join than designed causing the round to stall out. The update just hasnt been pushed yet.
    is there any chance you could add a spectating thing for this mode? so that instead of being in the game room or wait in the lobby for the game to end we could watch it being dead c:

iAmCoffee's Avatar @!$@Swag%$^

Country
    Thanks
    And make the spy mode points useful like upgrading the spy , tracker items eg : mines , smokes , and the trap

for a limited time to make it balanced.

Saiyan's Avatar Champion.

Country
    Thanks
    This is the first mode, that is actually fun. Props to the devs!

It does need some updates and balancing imo.

In the end, playing legit pays off.
    Originally Posted by DesiBoii View Post
    me and saiyan bffs

Thread Information