Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    #Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    I am sick and tired of being a target for cyber bullying, constantly getting hated on, disrespected, stepped and spitted on. I am a human being with feelings and if this continues I will be QUITTING Fgunz. This place is a safe haven for me and many others and I do not enjoy logging on daily to be targetted by many. I feel as if I have no FREEDOM of SPEECH or a VOICE in this community any longer!

First, I am constantly being called ugly and overweight which is SICKENING. SERIOUSLY what makes you think you have any right to judge me based on my looks and physical aesthetics? I'll tell you, NONE. You have no rights what so ever.

Another thing that angers me, is constantly being attacked by the MODERATORS of this community. I am consatntly getting muted for SILLY and OBNOXIOUS issues. Take recently for example, I have been muted for 240 hours, yes 240 not 24 for telling a fellow player in our community "he gets no hoes". Not to mention I was also banned for those same words for 2 to 3 days. To continue with the issue, I voiced my opinions and got SHUT down instantly by MODERATORS telling me to "wait it out".

Another example of this shenanigans would be as recent as YESTERDAY. I was MUTED for 48 hours for picking on my FRIENDS. I told a couple of my friends that "I would crack their jaws irl" and that they are "DUMB!" and got reported by a player who my comments were not directed towards WHAT SO EVER. Again I voiced my concerns and was told to "wait it out"

Now do you see my CONCERNS? These issues are persisting and are causing my TEMPLES and HEAD to overheat. I repeat, I, Skull am SICK and TIERD of this nonesense. I log on to ENJOY my time and BULLY other's to release my stress that I go through in REAL life but in return I keep getting reverse BULLIED. I am tierd of constantly being told to "wait it out" when I am not in the WRONG. Moderators should not be insecure in the way that they never ADMIT they are in the wrong. In many instances I prove I am in the RIGHT and get told to "wait it out" as their defense mechanism.

I have refrained from putting players and moderators names to not cause issues.

~Skull
    Last edited by Skull; 10-29-2016 at 10:57 PM.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Skull for this useful post:

Illegit (10-29-2016), ImComming4U (10-30-2016), Kelly (10-29-2016), Nogamenolife (10-29-2016)

Wanderlust's Avatar Netflix & Chill

Country
    Thanks
    u say this about u being bullied when you basically talk shit to everyone on this server hard XD? kid grow up

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Wanderlust for this useful post:

Nogamenolife (10-29-2016), Ommadawn (10-30-2016)

Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    respect others they will respect you
    well only not those *beep*ers that ego everyone

6. The following user said thank you to Eran for this useful post:

Stuwadie (10-29-2016)

Illegit's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wanderlust View Post
    u say this about u being bullied when you basically talk shit to everyone on this server hard XD? kid grow up

Originally Posted by MoltenLava View Post
    respect others they will respect you
    well only not those *beep*ers that ego everyone

Do all of you have Asperger's? It's fine if you do, but this thread is a joke. You are all taking it very seriously.

8. The following 4 users say thank you to Illegit for this useful post:

Kelly (10-29-2016), Shayla (10-29-2016), Skull (10-29-2016)

Pigglet's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wanderlust View Post
    exactly.
    Last edited by GeorgeGFX; 10-29-2016 at 11:11 PM.

10. The following 2 users say thank you to Pigglet for this useful post:

Kelly (10-29-2016), Nogamenolife (10-29-2016)

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    cool i agree

12. The following user said thank you to BARBARR for this useful post:

Kelly (10-29-2016)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Please stay on topic, don't post anything provocative towards the OP and/or off-topic posts in general otherwise you will be punished.

OT;
    Skull, I don't really have or had anything against you at all, the only thing I didn't like seeing in you however, is that firstly you posted fake pictures claiming it was you whether it was for the troll or not doesn't matter, next thing I saw is you hating on many people on the official players picture thread, mostly on Sunfire.
    I wouldn't know whether he started the war with you or the other way but posting pictures claiming it's your identity and speaking only about getting all the "hoes" and stealing the I quote "b*tches" of the other players isn't going to win you a nice attitude towards anyone in this community.
    That's why you are probably being targeted by a lot of players from the community, mostly because of your attitude and high ego about how good you look and stealing people's girlfriends whatsoever and/or being God at this game.
    A friendly advice, respect the other person, if he hates you, apologize to him if you did something wrong with him, I guarantee you he will not hate on you anymore unless he is an immature idiot and doesn't like truces but even if he doesn't, sooner or later he will start being friendly with you.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

14. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

TomasEdison (10-31-2016)

Illegit's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    Please stay on topic, don't post anything provocative towards the OP and/or off-topic posts in general otherwise you will be punished.

OT;
    Skull, I don't really have or had anything against you at all, the only thing I didn't like seeing in you however, is that firstly you posted fake pictures claiming it was you whether it was for the troll or not doesn't matter, next thing I saw is you hating on many people on the official players picture thread, mostly on Sunfire.
    I wouldn't know whether he started the war with you or the other way but posting pictures claiming it's your identity and speaking only about getting all the "hoes" and stealing the I quote "b*tches" of the other players isn't going to win you a nice attitude towards anyone in this community.
    That's why you are probably being targeted by a lot of players from the community, mostly because of your attitude and high ego about how good you look and stealing people's girlfriends whatsoever and/or being God at this game.
    A friendly advice, respect the other person, if he hates you, apologize to him if you did something wrong with him, I guarantee you he will not hate on you anymore unless he is an immature idiot and doesn't like truces but even if he doesn't, sooner or later he will start being friendly with you.
    Great advice. It's nice to see someone level headed in this thread. . . . .

(Even though you missed the point of the thread)
    Last edited by Illegit; 10-29-2016 at 11:20 PM.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Aren't you secretly bullying the person in your signature though, unless you're a Youtube celebrity.

It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

17. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Pigglet (10-29-2016)

Country
    Thanks
    Stay positive

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information