Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    #Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    I am sick and tired of being a target for cyber bullying, constantly getting hated on, disrespected, stepped and spitted on. I am a human being with feelings and if this continues I will be QUITTING Fgunz. This place is a safe haven for me and many others and I do not enjoy logging on daily to be targetted by many. I feel as if I have no FREEDOM of SPEECH or a VOICE in this community any longer!

First, I am constantly being called ugly and overweight which is SICKENING. SERIOUSLY what makes you think you have any right to judge me based on my looks and physical aesthetics? I'll tell you, NONE. You have no rights what so ever.

Another thing that angers me, is constantly being attacked by the MODERATORS of this community. I am consatntly getting muted for SILLY and OBNOXIOUS issues. Take recently for example, I have been muted for 240 hours, yes 240 not 24 for telling a fellow player in our community "he gets no hoes". Not to mention I was also banned for those same words for 2 to 3 days. To continue with the issue, I voiced my opinions and got SHUT down instantly by MODERATORS telling me to "wait it out".

Another example of this shenanigans would be as recent as YESTERDAY. I was MUTED for 48 hours for picking on my FRIENDS. I told a couple of my friends that "I would crack their jaws irl" and that they are "DUMB!" and got reported by a player who my comments were not directed towards WHAT SO EVER. Again I voiced my concerns and was told to "wait it out"

Now do you see my CONCERNS? These issues are persisting and are causing my TEMPLES and HEAD to overheat. I repeat, I, Skull am SICK and TIERD of this nonesense. I log on to ENJOY my time and BULLY other's to release my stress that I go through in REAL life but in return I keep getting reverse BULLIED. I am tierd of constantly being told to "wait it out" when I am not in the WRONG. Moderators should not be insecure in the way that they never ADMIT they are in the wrong. In many instances I prove I am in the RIGHT and get told to "wait it out" as their defense mechanism.

I have refrained from putting players and moderators names to not cause issues.

~Skull
    Last edited by Skull; 10-29-2016 at 10:57 PM.

2. The following 4 users say thank you to Skull for this useful post:

Illegit (10-29-2016), ImComming4U (10-30-2016), Kelly (10-29-2016), Nogamenolife (10-29-2016)

Thread Information