Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Charm Hye's Avatar ☆The Three Koreateers

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SaltAce View Post
    in a room mocking me with the title "cry" u wanna say sorry? and u just realized that u and cid are wrong when the entire time u took leader and helped cid? cid doesn't even know and care if hes wrong so whatever
    Ah, about the title? You remembered when I said on the room you made 'I cry in the corner'? I made a private room and titled it 'cry'.
    And on that room people was afk so I got in, people can still enter because it's a glad room, so I remade the room fast, so it won't be stolen.

❤❤❤ Charm Hye ❤❤❤
    To be F E A R L E S S is to F E A R

The pen is my sword for I am the warrior of words.
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/noona_ssi

Mario's Avatar 2nd Winner Is 1st Loser

Country
    Thanks
    Ok, but the thing is u still took leader from me in MY own room, (room 5) then u gave it to cid. i dont care about your room and i dont want it. Then irresponsibly didn't kick the others and put a password to give me my room back. And cid using the excuse, "zabu kicked u, i didn't" isn't a valid excuse. if u didnt give zabu leader or leave him in the room to have the chance to get leader he wouldn't have kicked me, giving u the room after i got kicked.

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    If you didn't flame everyone and try purposely to troll us you would be in a better situation man. For real I've mentioned it before , he KNEW we were going to make the room because it was a long , ten minute process that took us clearing out a dead room with multiple afks and a pw on it. https://imgur.com/a/vqX9C

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SaltAce View Post
    Ok, but the thing is u still took leader from me in MY own room, (room 5) then u gave it to cid. i dont care about your room and i dont want it. Then irresponsibly didn't kick the others and put a password to give me my room back. And cid using the excuse, "zabu kicked u, i didn't" isn't a valid excuse. if u didnt give zabu leader or leave him in the room to have the chance to get leader he wouldn't have kicked me, giving u the room after i got kicked.
    Yes I was there since it was talk about it and yes I can say that this is pretty much what did happen, you can't call dibs on a room. I've yet to see any evidence of SaltAce flaming you guys BEFORE the room was taken from SaltAce, he flamed AFTER you guys took it from him, which is understandable. Both of you were in fault for taking the room and Charm has now apologised for it.

I agree that it was a ****move to take that room after they waited that long, and you even knew that. BUT that doesn't make it right for Cid and Charm taking that room anyways.

And that's the end of it, closing the thread and waiting for Dave/McSic to take care of the report.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Both of them already apologized and they understood that it's not okay to take someone's room just like that.
    No actions will be taken.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information