Country
    Thanks
    I had 2 points. now I refresh, I got 1 point and 0 hours played even though I had around 1.5 today?

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    If you don't play 3 hours that day a point is taken away. Also please remember this is in European timezone.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    If you don't play 3 hours that day a point is taken away. Also please remember this is in European timezone.
    Im in that timezone, 7pm rn, I just randomly lost a point and my hours got reset

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    I am not sure, Dave said something about testing the script since he missed out something in the code so he sent everyone 2 points or so but still, not 100% whether he reverted the 1 point or not, you're not the first one who gets that issue.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    I am not sure, Dave said something about testing the script since he missed out something in the code so he sent everyone 2 points or so but still, not 100% whether he reverted the 1 point or not, you're not the first one who gets that issue.
    i wouldnt care about losing the point If I havent played the 3 hours, but I played +3 hours those 2 days just to get the points, I hope this gets fixed

DarkLights's Avatar Only God Can Judge me :D

Country
    Thanks
    i'm also was 2 point and now only 1 point and i play it less more than 4 hours ((((

Thread Information