Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Fgunz Streamer

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion description:

Clan War Elo Rank System and Clan War map voting.

Ok, Let's start off with the Elo Rank system (not sure if this can be emplemented but seems like a cool idea) : This system could be used to place players into a rank or or elo placement based on the way they preform in clan war. For example games like CS:GO, LoL, Overwach, all have a ranked based elo systems where players are rewarded a rank placement for their skills in competitive play.

Take Duel Tournament for example, the icons it uses to show players skill in DT, since DT isn't seeing that much play why not try too use that same elo based showcasing to players that play clan war. Like how now if you clan war for a clan you get clan war points for playing, why not get something that shows you're clan war skill?

like if you was to give that individual player some type of points that are based off of a W/L ratio but call them "Player Points or just Elo" that they made while in a clan and use those points for a rank claiming system like Bronze, Silver, Gold, Master ,Champion ect, but would lose if they took a lose or take many loses but gain if they get wins. I believe that would bring a more competitive spice to the game since the game is based off of skill and can get somewhat competitive. This could give players somewhat of a idea on the skill level of the other players they are playing against are, like for example if the other team has three gold players and one master player that could give the team some idea on if they should push hard this game or be more defensive about the way they play.

Suggestion Two : Clan War map voting

this may have been talked about before

As a player that does clan war I'm starting to realize that some of the random generated maps that the game picks are kind of unpopular and a lot of players can vouch that some maps like port cause them fps lag and maps like ruin and island are barely played but giving players a voting system of 3-4 map choices would bring a more comfortable feel to players that are more map aware to maps they know and have a chance to pick those.
    Last edited by Art; 11-02-2016 at 08:37 PM.

2. The following 7 users say thank you to Art for this useful post:

BARBARR (11-02-2016), Daniel (11-03-2016), jadore (11-03-2016), Jonathan pls (11-03-2016), Kelly (11-03-2016), Stuwadie (11-03-2016), Wonderboy (11-02-2016)

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Dunno about the first since the Clan War is inactive anyways.

About the second I agree with you..there should be a clan war map voting.

Fgunz Streamer

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    Dunno about the first since the Clan War is inactive anyways.

About the second I agree with you..there should be a clan war map voting.
    The 1st one could spice up the clan war scene a little bit like lets take a scenario (oh shit he has a diamond rank icon next to his name how you get it? "got it by clan waring") <-- that would motivate people to cw

or just use the prestige icons in DT
    the codes are just sitting around in duel tourny and anyone could get it by just winning at least one dt
    so might as well put it to better use
    Last edited by Art; 11-02-2016 at 08:44 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Elo's pretty flawed. A similar system would be neat, though. I've messed about with implementing Glicko2 into a few different systems before. Would be fun to try it with Gunz.

6. The following user said thank you to Modal for this useful post:

Art (11-03-2016)

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    I guess it would be cool? But with the lack of clan-wars let's say this top tier players hit diamond rank, there will be no-one else at their ranking meaning clan-war dies for them again.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    I guess it would be cool? But with the lack of clan-wars let's say this top tier players hit diamond rank, there will be no-one else at their ranking meaning clan-war dies for them again.
    on top of that it's always the same players that usually clan wars so when they lose to the same people it makes them rq or stop for a good time then it goes dead

Fgunz Streamer

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jeru View Post
    on top of that it's always the same players that usually clan wars so when they lose to the same people it makes them rq or stop for a good time then it goes dead
    Like i said before the rank system would probably motivate others to start clan war, possibly bring other skill levels to clan war

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Art View Post
    Like i said before the rank system would probably motivate others to start clan war, possibly bring other skill levels to clan war
    It would but not for a good run though. For example a noobie cws vs pros takes them 5 games and realize there's no point. Then picture this 3/5 of the players are afkers in lobby and training rooms, 1/5 of it are quest rooms/ spy mode etc for people to enjoy new stuff and there is 1/5 with cwers, regular tdms and duels and there is usually 2-3 rooms and at least 5 duel rooms and hardly cws.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    its not really good idea, seems wierd sorry

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    This was approved for player wars a long time ago. Ill leave this open for further discussion.

13. The following user said thank you to S1lent for this useful post:

Art (11-03-2016)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information