Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hexpresso View Post
    "Damn, he's right! Better resort to trying to keyword him!"
    Right, which makes 0 sense. You're saying with the current hitboxes it's theoretically possible, when the discussion is about something entirely different.

The concept for making an expanded hitbox for the hitbox Silent's written is much different from the original hitbox concept, and requires ~20x more work. Not as a preventative measure, but due to the nature of the new hitbox.

tl;dr you know not what you say. Here's a pro-tip: next time you think about talking about something you know nothing about, just don't. Saves you from letting every one know how incompetent you are.
    You're an idiot. We're speaking about post-update. When this hitbox is in place. Are you incapable of reading?

Hex no chill hahaha

My opinion on the overal hitbox changes,
    I think this brings new fresh stuff towards gunz, Yes it's gonna be way harder now to hit people with rev's and so on but that's fine.
    Think about it, You become a good rev user or spray user with these type of hitboxes lol, That's some pretty crazy shit.
    Last edited by Rain; 11-07-2016 at 03:50 PM.

Juriën's Avatar :(){ :|: & };:

Country
    Thanks
    I am really impressed.
    I am also pretty sure lambda did such an approach on the hitboxes too.

Mystic99's Avatar Mystic (ijji)

Country
    Thanks
    i was waiting for the V8 update really long long timei really like the server and everyting aroud,but for real the new hitbox,thats will make the game more accurate for sure. but the IA & R thing ? i dont think its gonna work out. i think the ''team'' gotta think again about that little change.
    We Are Empties.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sex View Post
    I don't like this at all.
    Gunz is too old to become populated for new players, people who still play gunz are 9/10 times really oldgens that like the way gunz is being played.
    I can agree on the part with the hitboxes to make the game somewhat more realistic but for the minimum damage on range, the oldschool shotgun playstyle will be ripped and when that playstyle won't be the main playstyle say goodbye to 90% of the oldschool players.
    I don't know yet how this all will workout in realtime but if it goes how I think it's gonna be, people will quit or move to another pserver.
    people play gunz due the originality of the game.

OT: I really love to see the effort you put into the game and I am not the person to dislike your work or something.
    It is jut my overall opinion on the fact what's going to change but I will have to see it myself to really give out my opinion
    New hitboxes are more accurate, it doesn't change the game.
    The only change would be how bad people are actually at the game, especially the ones complaining about how they do not like this change and that it could ruin the game.

boolin'

Country
    Thanks
    Say hello to minimum damage and effective range. I made a poll on this quite some time ago. I've added a minimum damage stat to every gun and each weapon type will have an effective range. So the damage will scale based on the guns range, its minimum and maximum damage.

The guns are going to get a re-balance of their overall stats because of all these other changes. We've have taken into account the feedback from the community last year we received. I have shotguns and revolvers finished. These don't really take a lot of time to figure out. To go into a little detail there will be 3 different types of shotgun classifications (not counting hotshots). You will have to wait to see the stats on those since they may go through revisions depending on testing. One type will be somewhat similar to the classic breaker 8/9, the next will be similar to the avenger, but the third ill keep as a surprise for release and no its not like a hotshot.
    I don't know how to feel about this you are kind of messing with the only guns that a large portion of old school players use, whom make up most of the gunz community that is left.

More accurate hit boxes however will be interesting to see in action, probably make the game a lot more reactive and fun. Just try not to neuter the shotguns and all the old gunz fans with them.
    My diamonds a big deal, Margiela my feet kill

Suggestion Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Originally Posted by GDBobby View Post
    Any notes on how this will effect gladiator?
    It won't. Melee detects intersection in a completely different manner.

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks

On subject: I really like this idea. I think it would make the game more "realistic" but I guess we gotta try it first to judge (?).
    Anyways great seeing someone still care about this server because right now it has tons of problems. Mostly with hackers.
    Would love to see a way to prevent people from hacking.
    Anyways good luck.

P.S: time to practice revs.
    Last edited by Sunfire; 11-08-2016 at 05:32 PM.

8. The following user said thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

Stuwadie (11-08-2016)

monkeyman's Avatar Elite Member

Country
    Thanks
    wat a good work for a fa66donors who know is spam

"MEX WILL GIVE ME COINS IN MY BIRTHDAY(1000COINS)"

Thanks
    i'm not so sure this fits the whole "gunz" thing so good... maybe you could've just fixed the existing hitbxes...

but it's ok i trust u si1lent ^-^

Banned

Thanks
    Glad to see someone still cares about this game. S1lent, well done! This'll definitely make the game harder which is something we do need these days.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information