Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    Saiyan's Avatar Champion.

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Country
    Posts
    433
    Thanked
    250
    Thanks
    134
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Wondering if you photoshopped the item on the ingame screenshot or how you were able to test it ingame.
    I'm curious too.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Originally Posted by Mattie View Post
    I saw this guy b4 and he was wearing it in game, I have no clue how though
    Dont lie. It's not possible for you to see the item if it isn't patched in-to the game.

    In the end, playing legit pays off.
    Originally Posted by DesiBoii View Post
    me and saiyan bffs

  2. #12
    Zoro's Avatar DLL

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Country
    Posts
    318
    Thanked
    15
    Thanks
    176
    if you were able to make that and just use it in game without any admins knowing.. then your so cooool AREN!!!!! i like it...

    p.s i got a secret task for you

  3. The following user said thank you to Zoro for this useful post:

    Aren (11-07-2016)

  4. #13
    Aren's Avatar New Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Country
    Posts
    23
    Thanked
    8
    Thanks
    16
    Originally Posted by Mattie View Post
    I saw this guy b4 and he was wearing it in game, I have no clue how though
    this I was implemented in the game in the latest update.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Originally Posted by Legancy View Post
    The model looks fine to me however the textures on it are horrible, it quality of it looks so low

    there will be no problem for this will improve more this design and possibly passeth staff to make this Patching!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Originally Posted by UnbanZoro View Post
    if you were able to make that and just use it in game without any admins knowing.. then your so cooool AREN!!!!! i like it...

    p.s i got a secret task for you
    inbox!


    I receive constructive ideas and if you have the models I can do from 0.
    what I need they are ideas and not win.
    Last edited by Aren; 11-07-2016 at 09:06 PM.

  5. #14
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Country
    Posts
    16,527
    Thanked
    1,665
    Thanks
    5,347
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Wondering if you photoshopped the item on the ingame screenshot or how you were able to test it ingame.
    Never mind me, got told it's legit.
    Just a bit LQ on his own texture work besides a few pieces that seem to be taken from original textures like the loop end (which is fine cause I would've done the same but never though about it to thanks for the idea).

  6. #15
    FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Country
    Posts
    1,725
    Thanked
    52
    Thanks
    1,178
    The shotgun looks pretty good, nice work aren!

  7. #16
    Aren's Avatar New Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Country
    Posts
    23
    Thanked
    8
    Thanks
    16
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Never mind me, got told it's legit.
    Just a bit LQ on his own texture work besides a few pieces that seem to be taken from original textures like the loop end (which is fine cause I would've done the same but never though about it to thanks for the idea).
    You worry me, you talk alone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)