Natalie's Avatar Programmer

Thanks
    Hello, everyone!

I have a quick question on macros. What do you think about them in training rooms? Apparently some staff can decline a report if they don't say stop. But some do accept even if they said stop or not. Like the reports I've made below.

Testing: Yes. Currently I am to see if i get a warning even if they don't say the word "stop".

For example: A report that went through without any messages concerning the word 'stop'.

- https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...ros&highlight=

And the report that does concern the word 'stop'.

https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...798#post948798

Do you think this is equal? Have you been given a warning to your account without even them saying stop? Is this fair? Let me know . If you have been given a strike based on this, comment below .

#I'm asking for opinions.
    Last edited by Natalie; 11-07-2016 at 09:50 AM.

Camel's Avatar Destructive Death

Country
    Thanks
    using macros must result in account ban, it's something like cheating no matter where you use it

Natalie's Avatar Programmer

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zéxi View Post
    using macros must result in account ban, it's something like cheating no matter where you use it
    I agree. 100%. It use to be that way. But apparently 'someone' likes to keep them in the game.

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    First of all, each staffmember has his own view over a report, different mindset and such.
    In my opinions; macro's should be allowed unless told not to use them (multiple people complaining and asking you to stop)
    but they can't be used in normal matches because it would be an advantage over other players.
    ^this is basically the rule we're currently using aswel, i hope it explained something to you '-'

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Thought u was going to work on runescape private server

I dont mind macros in training tho

Thread Information