Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    FGamerNL's Avatar ^FGamer^8NL^1

Country
    Thanks
    oh I thought it was a person, with the same name of the clan lmao. my bad, it's true. they're quite good :o

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    gg but the clan is full of toxic baby glads who haven't reached puberty yet. excvept Baux and a few other players who are alright and they've managed to add them to their clan, this still applies to the rest of them. i wouldn't have even agreed to vs them lmaoo
    Last edited by TGIF; 11-10-2016 at 08:46 PM.

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    The only glad clan in FG that's full of ragers and assholes is NorthAmerica.

FGamerNL's Avatar ^FGamer^8NL^1

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    My god I finally found someone who hate them too. god... how've these asses been to you?

Every time I come across them they end up 4v1ing me lmao

5. The following user said thank you to FGamerNL for this useful post:

Cid (11-10-2016)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cid View Post
    NA clan is dead, they all moved. its the same people one moment they're in one clan then they create a new one and move to that one. but overall the NA glad community is the same on alts n whatnot. TREAD CAREFULLY as you're likely being trolled by the same guy on an alt. that's gladiator summed up in a nutshell. people don't even glad anymore lmao they just hide behind alts and talk sht to each other
    Last edited by TGIF; 11-10-2016 at 08:24 PM.

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Layne View Post
    Gladiators in 2016

8. The following user said thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

Nogamenolife (11-11-2016)

Cid's Avatar Highwind (wetdream)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by FGamerNL View Post
    My god I finally found someone who hate them too. god... how've these asses been to you?

Every time I come across them they end up 4v1ing me lmao

OMFG exactly. They have never, ever like bowed to fight anyone. Every room they go into is instantly trashed and they gang up on people exclusively. They are easily the most toxic.

Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post

:'[ Hey man I still have a passion for it

Originally Posted by TGIF View Post
    NA clan is dead, they all moved. its the same people one moment they're in one clan then they create a new one and move to that one. but overall the NA glad community is the same on alts n whatnot. TREAD CAREFULLY as you're likely being trolled by the same guy on an alt. that's gladiator summed up in a nutshell. people don't even glad anymore lmao they just hide behind alts and talk sht to each other
    For real. and everyone is obvious as **** about it when some random joins and singles you out and then flames you... usually after interrupting your 1v1

10. The following user said thank you to Cid for this useful post:

FGamerNL (11-11-2016)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Layne View Post
    But B-stype is nofin without usage of Sword. kiddio

Thanks
    Oh noes, you "beat" Pendulum by a few rounds on one occasion against guys who rarely play when I'm not even around to manage the clan. I guess that makes your clan better and history has been rewritten.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Deviok View Post
    Oh noes, you "beat" Pendulum by a few rounds on one occasion against guys who rarely play when I'm not even around to manage the clan. I guess that makes your clan better and history has been rewritten.
    yah funny he grabs Baux (COOL GUY) and takes him and his bean with him who have been playing 24/7 then fights a clan that is barely active anymore and then egos about it on forum l0l. oh how cute Pendu fans are. lol Deviok you're not the only one who hasn't been on, i log in now n then to see just this. our clan is #1 inactive clan right now LOL
    Last edited by TGIF; 11-10-2016 at 09:51 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information