Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DaBoyFlitzle View Post
    Hey yo, relaying this from Hakan/ PH4ntom himself.

He asked who you 1v1'ed in this one which you renamed yourself.
    http://puu.sh/sbxZo/9003083dda.png
    he no can say

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DaBoyFlitzle View Post
    Hey yo, relaying this from Hakan/ PH4ntom himself.

He asked who you 1v1'ed in this one which you renamed yourself.
    http://puu.sh/sbxZo/9003083dda.png

Dude what a messed up riddle. Snowflake could be Snuwfer?

Anyway, I am the only one that knows that his frag of me had about 13000 views. He took it down after I said it had the most views of any of his videos. I said it didn't matter because I was going to save and reupload it, but never did either.

I don't have this replay. Would be cool if he shared it, and any other of my replays.
    Last edited by Transvest0r; 11-09-2016 at 02:06 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    Welcome.

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    be careful my friend notorious saw ur ip he might kno ur not real one ezpz...

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    the real transvestor never types 'haha' at the end of each sentence.

not just that..
    1. you wont tell everyone your ign plus your saying you didnt make a account yet
    2. your only here for a frag which will get you a lot of views

not only that.. are you using a vpn?
    Last edited by Zoro; 11-09-2016 at 04:09 PM.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by UnbanZoro View Post
    the real transvestor never types 'haha' at the end of each sentence.

not just that..
    1. you wont tell everyone your ign plus your saying you didnt make a account yet
    2. your only here for a frag which will get you a lot of views

not only that.. are you using a vpn?

You mean I type differently after 10 years? It would be a bit embarassing if I didn't.

I haven't made a char yet. I last played a year ago on another server, and I was awful. Maybe I'll log on this weekend and play some gladiator or something, maybe I can still compete in that mode.

I don't see who but Transvestor would be interested in having a Transvestor frag movie made from old replays in 2016. I'm even willing to pay a bit of money for it. Also, I already shared an anecdote that only I would know. I could go on.

As far as I know, my ISP does not offer VPNs. So if you've got my IP you can see that it's legit Swedish.
    Last edited by Transvest0r; 11-09-2016 at 04:40 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Transvest0r View Post
    You mean I type differently after 10 years? It would be a bit embarassing if I didn't.

I haven't made a char yet. I last played a year ago on another server, and I was awful. Maybe I'll log on this weekend and play some gladiator or something, maybe I can still compete in that mode.

I don't see who but Transvestor would be interested in having a Transvestor frag movie made from old replays in 2016. I'm even willing to pay a bit of money for it. Also, I already shared an anecdote that only I would know. I could go on.

As far as I know, my ISP does not offer VPNs. So if you've got my IP you can see that it's legit Swedish.

Give him 5 minutes to snatch ur ip np

Kelly's Avatar squad

Country
    Thanks

the real one already confirmed on the other forums with the acc dannyboy1 that he was playing fg. who are you tryna fool?? lmao

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
    the real one already confirmed on the other forums with the acc dannyboy1 that he was playing fg. who are you tryna fool?? lmao
    Well, since GZF is closed down we can't discuss that too much. No clue how someone could access that account, but it truly was not used since maybe 2008.

Anyway, another player already called out the other Transvestor here: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...l=1#post870602 saying that we don't even have the same ping, which is pretty damning. I welcome Suggestive to appear and ask me anything.

Maybe he didn't know that I had never bought premium items in my life: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...694#post871694

This response is not too convincing either : https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...l=1#post870633

Here's another anecdote that only Transvestor would know: [F]Best was actually autoleveled by another player from clan Flower. I gave the guy access to my account and he brought it up to level 50, thank god I wasn't hacked haha.
    Last edited by Transvest0r; 11-09-2016 at 10:12 PM.

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Well, since GZF is closed down we can't discuss that too much. No clue how someone could access that account, but it truly was not used since maybe 2008.

Anyway, another player already called out the other Transvestor here: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...l=1#post870602 saying that we don't even have the same ping, which is pretty damning. I welcome Suggestive to appear and ask me anything.

This response is not too convincing either : https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...l=1#post870633

Here's another anecdote that only Transvestor would know: [F]Best was actually autoleveled by another player from clan Flower. I gave the guy access to my account and he brought it up to level 50, thank god I wasn't hacked haha.
    again

Even though it's strangs, She's right.

Check date of the inbox message of gzf on my account.
    So its clearly being used.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information