Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rain View Post
    again

Even though it's strangs, She's right.
    https://i.gyazo.com/d41aa5e6880a7eee...da81da62c6.png

Check date of the inbox message of gzf on my account.
    So its clearly being used.

Do you still have access to GZF? Do you know if there ever was a database leak, or maybe the mods played around sometime? Cause I can't explain that. What was in the PM by the way?

Look at this: http://web.archive.org/web/201603132...7-GunZ-Replays

Transvestor/DannyBoy replays request
    Started by DannyFan, 01-09-2014 04:15 AM

That was me, and if I had the DannyBoy1 account I could have posted on it instead.

If there are actual doubts about my identity, I will answer any question by OGs to prove it.
    Last edited by Transvest0r; 11-09-2016 at 10:23 PM.

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Transvest0r View Post
    Do you still have access to GZF? Do you know if there ever was a database leak, or maybe the mods played around sometime? Cause I can't explain that. What was in the PM by the way?
    No i don't, there was no database leak either.

3. The following user said thank you to Rain for this useful post:

Kelly (11-09-2016)

Kelly's Avatar squad

Country
    Thanks
    lol like i said..the real one posted to gzf about starting on fgunz. after he posted there, a whole flock of oldgens came to play with him. just because you're "offering money" to someone who can edit/post a frag for you, it doesn't serve as an alibi to prove that you're the real one

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
    lol like i said..the real one posted to gzf about starting on fgunz. after he posted there, a whole flock of oldgens came to play with him. just because you're "offering money" to someone who can edit/post a frag for you, it doesn't serve as an alibi to prove that you're the real one
    I have no clue how someone could access that account. It's true that I used the same password for different gunz related services, but still. If some of these oldgens are still around, they can ask me anything to prove my identity.

And I can again point to this link, where someone realizes it's the wrong person: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...l=1#post870602 thanks to questions and the wrong ping.

I realize it's not great proof to offer money, but it shows that I'm not just trolling. I came here to maybe have a frag movie made from my old replays, to serve as memory from the game I used to play a lot.

Kelly's Avatar squad

Country
    Thanks
    I have no clue how someone could access that account. It's true that I used the same password for different gunz related services, but still. If some of these oldgens are still around, they can ask me anything to prove my identity.

And I can again point to this link, where someone realizes it's the wrong person: https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...l=1#post870602 thanks to questions and the wrong ping.

I realize it's not great proof to offer money, but it shows that I'm not just trolling. I came here to maybe have a frag movie made from my old replays, to serve as memory from the game I used to play a lot.

lol that thread has nothing to do with you though. if you would've just introduced yourself as who you really are, this discussion wouldn't even be happening.

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    funny thing tho for all you people still doubting him

traumatiser replied on that thread but he never said ph4nt0m in any of those pages

traumatiser used to go by the name of ph4nt0m ( when i met him alot of years ago ) and he stated

Spoiler!
    so how does he know that unless someone told him in chat i mean people take names all the time but i believe this could be him anyways my ***** traum can proof that if you want to contact him send me a private message ill make it happen

Kelly's Avatar squad

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stuwadie View Post
    funny thing tho for all you people still doubting him

traumatiser replied on that thread but he never said ph4nt0m in any of those pages

traumatiser used to go by the name of ph4nt0m ( when i met him alot of years ago ) and he stated

Spoiler!
    so how does he know that unless someone told him in chat i mean people take names all the time but i believe this could be him anyways my ***** traum can proof that if you want to contact him send me a private message ill make it happen
    how does he know that traum got banned if he JUST came?

Country
    Thanks

I came here to have a frag movie made. I searched the forum archives for Mythic and Ph4nt0m, the guys who made frag movies for me, but these were taken down.

Kelly's Avatar squad

Country
    Thanks
    I came here to have a frag movie made. I searched the forum archives for Mythic and Ph4nt0m, the guys who made frag movies for me, but these were taken down.
    so how did you know he got banned? and how did you know he goes by traum on the forums?

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    only traum can proof aka clear things up like i said people take names all the time it gets confusing whos real and whos not

- - - Updated - - -

so how did you know he got banned? and how did you know he goes by traum on the forums?
    traum also went as traumatiser on ijji

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread Information