Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by RlCK View Post
    True, business wise he probably did some bad things, probably even illegal things as well. No proof, no trial?
    At least he never exposed the world to 100s of classified emails and documents :^)
    Can't wait for Trump to start a real investigation against Hillary, her FBI friends won't be able to safe her with Trump leading.

Also, voters did this to themselves. Actually, the only person you can blame is Hillary Clinton.
    Trump would have never won versus Sanders, too bad Clinton bullied him away with her corrupted friends. Thanks to Hillary and the DNC Trump is now president
    it's all nice and dandy but trust me, if he speaks his mind + actually doing so, it's not america that's going to have problems but so will countries in europe... u can celebrate all u want but eventho hillary did some shady sht, i'd pick her over trump any day of the week

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    it's all nice and dandy but trust me, if he speaks his mind + actually doing so, it's not america that's going to have problems but so will countries in europe... u can celebrate all u want but eventho hillary did some shady sht, i'd pick her over trump any day of the week

it's true about hillary with bad history but to be honest, Donald trump just say outrageous stuff but with only two shit people running for president I would rather let trump run the office than clinton in the office doing more shady things

Thread Information