Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dante's Avatar Nephilim Son Of Sparda

Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    World war 3 confirmed.
    Trump never wanted war, Clinton wanted to bombard China and Russia... But this doesn't break out my opinion that Trump is still a racist and Clinton is a liar (about those email things).

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    tbh none of these 2 bums shouldve even been there in the first place, i truly wonder how that sht happened lul

obama4lyfe

RlCK's Avatar Warzone Rick#22297

Country
    Thanks
    I think it is a good change in the overal politics. Why does a person has to be 100% political correct all the time?
    Hillary also being arrogant as f*ck by not going to multiple states because she assumed she would easily win there.

I'm glad that criminal lost, of course Trump is not the best president you could wish for but based on what?
    Based on how he speaks his mind, or his view on politics? The left-wing politics made the world as it is today with their solidarity and their "OW I WANT TO HELP" aka f*cking up and destabilizing certain areas of the world. They did nothing but bad, now the right-wing is becoming significant more popular because people are done with the lying, the bullshitting and the false promises. They want real change, and if a person as Trump is able to do that they are willing to vote for him.

Obama was a great person, nice/friendly guy, good talker, friendly appearance etc... but what did he achieve in 8 years?
    Right... a bunch of extra shít. And I'm not even going to start about Hillary... I wrote enough essays the past 2 weeks.

⬇️ Feel free to add me on these games ⬇️
    Warzone x FGunZ x LoL EUW x MapleStory

4. The following user said thank you to RlCK for this useful post:

Sunfire (11-09-2016)

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    no surprise..

america is known for obese and stupidest country in the world.
    of course they would elect trump . 90% of his supports have a iq level below 80

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by RlCK View Post
    I think it is a good change in the overal politics. Why does a person has to be 100% political correct all the time?
    Hillary also being arrogant as f*ck by not going to multiple states because she assumed she would easily win there.

I'm glad that criminal lost, of course Trump is not the best president you could wish for but based on what?
    Based on how he speaks his mind, or his view on politics? The left-wing politics made the world as it is today with their solidarity and their "OW I WANT TO HELP" aka f*cking up and destabilizing certain areas of the world. They did nothing but bad, now the right-wing is becoming significant more popular because people are done with the lying, the bullshitting and the false promises. They want real change, and if a person as Trump is able to do that they are willing to vote for him.

Obama was a great person, nice/friendly guy, good talker, friendly appearance etc... but what did he achieve in 8 years?
    Right... a bunch of extra shít. And I'm not even going to start about Hillary... I wrote enough essays the past 2 weeks.
    I'm pretty sure Trump is also fishy when it comes to his taxes, which could make him a criminal as well.
    Can't wait for all them juicy memes.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

7. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Saiyan (11-10-2016)

Zoro's Avatar DLL

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I'm pretty sure Trump is also fishy when it comes to his taxes, which could make him a criminal as well.
    no.. he called avoding taxes "being smart" lol

Last edited by Zoro; 11-09-2016 at 03:45 PM.

RlCK's Avatar Warzone Rick#22297

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    True, business wise he probably did some bad things, probably even illegal things as well. No proof, no trial?
    At least he never exposed the world to 100s of classified emails and documents :^)
    Can't wait for Trump to start a real investigation against Hillary, her FBI friends won't be able to safe her with Trump leading.

Also, voters did this to themselves. Actually, the only person you can blame is Hillary Clinton.
    Trump would have never won versus Sanders, too bad Clinton bullied him away with her corrupted friends. Thanks to Hillary and the DNC Trump is now president

⬇️ Feel free to add me on these games ⬇️
    Warzone x FGunZ x LoL EUW x MapleStory

Banned

Thanks
    True, business wise he probably did some bad things, probably even illegal things as well. No proof, no trial?
    At least he never exposed the world to 100s of classified emails and documents :^)
    Can't wait for Trump to start a real investigation against Hillary, her FBI friends won't be able to safe her with Trump leading.

Also, voters did this to themselves. Actually, the only person you can blame is Hillary Clinton.
    Trump would have never won versus Sanders, too bad Clinton bullied him away with her corrupted friends. Thanks to Hillary and the DNC Trump is now president
    We'll soon feel his corruption in the Europian Union aswell, .

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks

it's all nice and dandy but trust me, if he speaks his mind + actually doing so, it's not america that's going to have problems but so will countries in europe... u can celebrate all u want but eventho hillary did some shady sht, i'd pick her over trump any day of the week

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    it's all nice and dandy but trust me, if he speaks his mind + actually doing so, it's not america that's going to have problems but so will countries in europe... u can celebrate all u want but eventho hillary did some shady sht, i'd pick her over trump any day of the week

it's true about hillary with bad history but to be honest, Donald trump just say outrageous stuff but with only two shit people running for president I would rather let trump run the office than clinton in the office doing more shady things

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information