Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hexpresso View Post
    Please stop trying to justify a nation electing the same man that literally doesn't know the constitution of the country he's about to lead.
    Sigh. Sad world we live in. People prefer a war criminal.

And your point is pretty irrelevant. Hillary knew the constitution but then again she ignored it.

Anyways just give him a chance. Maybe he will make America Great Again, but then again maybe not. But I think it's hard to do worse than Obama - Hillary.
    Last edited by Sunfire; 11-09-2016 at 08:46 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    Sigh. Sad world we live in. People prefer a war criminal.

And your point is pretty irrelevant. Hillary knew the constitution but then again she ignored it.

Anyways just give him a chance. Maybe he will make America Great Again, but then again maybe not. But I think it's hard to do worse than Obama - Hillary.
    Even sadder when you assume that because I take issue with electing an adult version of The Annoying Orange that I must love Clinton.

Hop off.

Edit: Lol Obama was the best president out of the past 3. If you're saying "it's harder to do worse" then you know so little about politics you're not worth speaking to.

Edit 2: At no point in time will the POTUS not knowing the constitution be "irrelevant".
    Last edited by Modal; 11-09-2016 at 09:00 PM.

Pigglet's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Lmaoo did he really say obama was the best president...... wow sad world we live in.

#Skull4Mod!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pigglet View Post
    Lmaoo did he really say obama was the best president...... wow sad world we live in.
    Out of the 3, read

Pigglet's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Out of the 3, read
    I obviously did read what he wrote. Just saying.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pigglet View Post
    Rofl IKR.

Originally Posted by Hexpresso View Post
    Even sadder when you assume that because I take issue with electing an adult version of The Annoying Orange that I must love Clinton.

Hop off.

Edit: Lol Obama was the best president out of the past 3. If you're saying "it's harder to do worse" then you know so little about politics you're not worth speaking to.

Edit 2: At no point in time will the POTUS not knowing the constitution be "irrelevant".
    Never said you love her, I said you support her. You are supporting a person that is responsible for what is happening in Syria. That's kinda fked up isnt it?

Please Obama the best President? Like for real now? Let me remind you that he's responsible for Syria, Libya too.

Just a sad world.

P.S: Visit Greece and I will show you what the war in Syria and Libya has done to these people and what Hillary and Obama did to them. Just come for 3 hours and you leave. Wont take more to understand how ****ed up these people are.

7. The following user said thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

Saiyan (11-10-2016)

RlCK's Avatar Warzone Rick#22297

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    Rofl IKR.

Never said you love her, I said you support her. You are supporting a person that is responsible for what is happening in Syria. That's kinda fked up isnt it?

Please Obama the best President? Like for real now? Let me remind you that he's responsible for Syria, Libya too.

Just a sad world.

P.S: Visit Greece and I will show you what the war in Syria and Libya has done to these people and what Hillary and Obama did to them. Just come for 3 hours and you leave. Wont take more to understand how ****ed up these people are.
    Obama the 'best' President just because of his appearance, charm and because he was acting kinda 'young' and chill.

Political wise? One of the key factors that destabilized the middle east, the shit WE have to deal with in Europe (especially France & Germany and refugee-wise also the UK and the more wealthy Western countries).
    Not even mentioning the things he did to f'uck up his own country. +7 trillion (?) USD to national debt, Obama-crap-care.
    People were so excited that he was the first black president... and what did he do for this group? You tell me because I can't find anything :^)

"Dictators are wrong, we have to teach these countries the way WE rule our country. We have to push it through their throats no matter what."
    Look what it caused, of course a dictator is never good but these countries were stable, some even wealthy. Look at what happened with Egypt's economy since 2011 (Arab Spring)...

Politics are fun mmkay, can't wait for tonight... South Park hype. Douche for president!

⬇️ Feel free to add me on these games ⬇️
    Warzone x FGunZ x LoL EUW x MapleStory

9. The following 2 users say thank you to RlCK for this useful post:

Saiyan (11-10-2016), Sunfire (11-09-2016)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by RlCK View Post
    Obama the 'best' President just because of his appearance, charm and because he was acting kinda 'young' and chill.

Political wise? One of the key factors that destabilized the middle east, the shit WE have to deal with in Europe (especially France & Germany and refugee-wise also the UK and the more wealthy Western countries).
    Not even mentioning the things he did to f'uck up his own country. +7 trillion (?) USD to national debt, Obama-crap-care.
    People were so excited that he was the first black president... and what did he do for this group? You tell me because I can't find anything :^)

"Dictators are wrong, we have to teach these countries the way WE rule our country. We have to push it through their throats no matter what."
    Look what it caused, of course a dictator is never good but these countries were stable, some even wealthy. Look at what happened with Egypt's economy since 2011 (Arab Spring)...

Politics are fun mmkay, can't wait for tonight... South Park hype. Douche for president!
    But better than a multi-Billionaire Egomaniac (sometimes being egomaniac isnt bad.[pushes you even further to try and be the greatest[) right?
    The left logic just makes me sick anymore. Trump being president is the biggest **** you to the policy that destroyed USA,Middle EAST. Americans showed us the way and it's not Europes time to follow.

People saying Hillary would be better let me just remind you that she wanted to push a no-fligh Zone in Syria that would mean a war with the NUCLEAR power and even stronger Russia.

If Obama was the best President ever only his Support would be enough to elect Clinton. But guess what, when people are hungry and they have no job and you give them walfare like they are nothing they dont care about your dance moves or how good you look or if u are black,white,purple,multicolored.

11. The following user said thank you to Sunfire for this useful post:

Saiyan (11-10-2016)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    world war I and II was started by the Germans. the Americans came in after to get in on the action lol.

Trump or Hilary doesn't matter none of these presidents care about real problems. like Obama nobody is gonna do anything. he could've done more to stop racism against blacks, how the police always give blacks a harder time. they're living life carefree sitting in the white house both trump and Hilary still going to be rich after the election sippin' on some tea. its not the government its the people that make the nation, the middle class does everything. presidents....are all just actors/puppets. doesn't matter whose on the poster, they live a different life than us lol. people in the background do all the work. so nothing changes.

Bernie
    Last edited by TGIF; 11-11-2016 at 06:10 AM.

SkyWodka's Avatar The ol' razzle dazzle

Country
    Thanks
    bernie sanders was the best choice.
    Trump isnt even a politican,the ''fame& money & success'' he has today is all from his fathers work.Trumps own company were mostly fails.
    feelsbadman

sucked georges cock for it

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information