#1Chef's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Freestylers,

Lately plenty of our Rules & Regulations and Terms of Service have been ignored countless times by members of our community.

I have created this thread to serve as a reminder for you about our rules, to prevent unnecessary warnings or infractions that might be given to you for breaking these rules and what the consequences might lead to if you're unaware of them or if you're intentionally breaking them.

I'm going to list the things that are most common that are violated from our Rules and hopefully by reading this you'll be reminded (or updated for that matter) about some of our rules so that you can prevent receiving punishment in the form of a warning or an infraction. If you want to learn more about what warnings/infractions do to your account then you can find that information here.

Bumping

Bumping is when you're trying to get some attention to the thread. For example it can be when you've created an appeal or a report and a Game Moderator hasn't responded to it within 24 hours, then you'll post a comment saying "bump" or something similiar in the thread, hoping it'll bring some attention to your thread.

I want to remind you that bumping a thread is not allowed in the General discussions, Giveaways and in the Suggestions sections. Doing so might lead to your account receiving a warning or infraction. Bumping in general is to be used in the Hacker & Player Reports, Forum Reports and Forum/FGunZ appeals sections, but only if a staff member has not responded within 24 hours.

Spam/Troll/Irrelevant Posts

It's very important that you read the context of the thread as much as looking at which section the thread is posted in. It's not ok to post a kappa face or a simple joke in a thread at the Debate section for example. Each section got rules of its own so it's important to look into it before you attempt to make a funny/irrelevant post.

Lately there has been alot of kappa faces and posts like "thank you" in many of our sections. First of all I want to remind you of the 'thanks' button that you can find at the bottom left of a post. The thanks button exists for a reason, refer from commenting "thank you" or anything similar and instead use the thanks button.

Posting nothing but a kappa face is often considered as spam, so again I want to remind you of looking into where you're about to post. posting a kappa face and nothing else will most likely be deleted.

Ignoring this might lead to a warning or an infraction aswell if it occurs repeatedly.

Begging

Creating a thread asking for a lucky box or donation items for example is not allowed. Doing so will result with an infraction given to your account. This goes for the chatbox aswell, asking members in the chatbox for items will result with a 24 hours mute in the chatbox and optionally a warning/infraction depending on the context.

Additional Information

Here are some more links I hope you'll find informative regarding our Rules and TOS:

I hope this information has been eye-opening for you regarding some our Rules & Regulations and Terms of Service. I hope you leave this thread with information useful to you. Thank you.

- Credits to Linzor

~ Freestylers Crew

2. The following 10 users say thank you to #1Chef for this useful post:

Beast (11-11-2016), Colour (11-12-2016), GeorgeGFX (11-13-2016), Nogamenolife (11-11-2016), Ricky (11-13-2016), Shay (11-12-2016), TomasEdison (11-12-2016), venkysuresh (11-17-2016), Zabu (11-11-2016), «Benjamin» (11-11-2016)

Thread Information