Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
Nah I prefer talking here. Thanks tho.

Not long ago Wikileaks posted a picture and evidence of Erdogan's son buying oil from ISIS and also sending armory to ISIS fighters to fight against Kurdish people. So who's your enemy anyways.

Keep in mind that the elections in Turkey was before the terrorists attacks, evidence of Erdogan's son "funding" ISIS, Europe threats, Russian jet plane take down. It was when Erdogan actually wanted to join the EU. So many of the 51% Erdogan gotten may have gone.

When I'm talking about Islam im not talking about all the Muslims. I'm talking about radical islamists (ISIS) that kill people in Europe.
Dont tell me it's self-defense please. Now the wrong thing i see here is why other Muslims, Islamists accept radical Islamists in their society. Why they don't fight against them.

Ok I can accept that these journalists were making propaganda, what you are missing here is that in democracy you can make propaganda and trust people that will have the mind not to trust this propaganda. And also fight it with ideas and work. Arresting people for that isn't fixing the problem, it's actually make them seem right.
But lets say they had connections with terrorists, how about the thousands Erdogan fired from the Schools, Army, Judges, etc.

The fact is i see that everything Erdogan does wrong he blames it on propaganda or connections to Terrorists while it was his family that got redhanded.

Oh and let me remind you who was one of first to congratulate Trump and asked him to strengthen their relations. It was Erdogan.
You have a lot of misinformations, wise boy. And I'm done replying you after reading all these, it's like talking to a wall.