Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    Obama did most of his policy in that 8 years and failed completly. USA aint that hyper-power country that one time was.

Obama care was a disaster, foreign policy was a disaster (spending tons of money in wars).

P.S Never said Trump is a saint. All I'm trying to say is that Trump's policy can fix some things in this ****ed up world. And maybe he can help Europe.
    Are you actually saying that Obamacare was a disaster? That's the same sh*t Donald Trump said, but you should look up Wikipedia, or even youtube to see what Obama has done for USA, and what he could've done had the congress let him do his thing. You're saying that Obama did most of his policy? That's complete bullcrap.

Like I said, go to Wikipedia to search some of the REAL FACTS. I don't want simpletons to talk about what they see, media can tell you lots of bullcrap, but trust me, media is not always true my friend .

Also, we can't judge Donald Trump just because he's a president now guys.. We will have to wait and see what he does, that's when we can judge.
    Last edited by Overdrive; 11-14-2016 at 01:35 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to Overdrive for this useful post:

Syzygy (11-14-2016)

Thread Information